Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid
(07-19-2020, 02:29 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: We do not want staff chat being leaked because classified information is located in the staff chat.  We do not want information being released that could potentially make a situation go from worse to explosive. 

We normally let the community know of any sort of change or potential changes through the forums. This is part of keeping the community in the know so that feedback can be analyzed and solutions can be made to help make the experience for those on the server more enjoyable, and this goes for every server in this community.
I'm gonna have to agree with lift here.  More often than not what's discussed in staff chat is sensitive and shouldn't be released to general community.  What isn't sensitive is usually either us just chatting shit, or something like a rule change that will be public anyways, so there really is no point to leak anything.  And if we were to allow people to talk/"leak" staff chat as long as it isn't sensitive I could see that backfiring with someone having a different opinion on a situation and not thinking it's sensitive when in fact it very well might be, so this solution would likely cause more issues than it would solve.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid - by Ckg - 07-19-2020, 11:17 AM