Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Moderator Staff Application for Negan
Ingame Name: Negan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73483475

Time Played: 2w 3d 4h 45m 20s

When First Joined: Mid-July of 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play in the evening and late at night to early int the morning, and I'm in the EST time zone.

Rank Desired: Moderator.

Current Rank: Test Mod.

What can you do to help the community: As most of my fellow mods and friends I see almost daily on the server, they know that I am a VERY strict test mod when it comes to people following the rules, so I can get the people off the server that are there to just cause trouble and make people angry/sad/annoyed/etc.

Why you want to help the community: I love this sever, and the people on it. I called this place my 'Home away from home'.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No. The owner, Dinkleberg, came to me and asked me if I wanted to become a trusted since I had had one of the highest amounts of time on the server when I used my old name, Entomo.

How did you find us?: I once just searched for a new server to lpay on without any people being rude to me and I found this one.

Messages In This Thread
Murder Moderator Staff Application for Negan - by iNegan pk - 08-15-2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Murder Moderator Staff Application for Negan - by saltychapdaddy - 08-15-2020, 01:17 PM