Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Moderator Staff Application for Negan
Ingame Name: Negan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73483475

Time Played: 2w 3d 4h 45m 20s

When First Joined: Mid-July of 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play in the evening and late at night to early int the morning, and I'm in the EST time zone.

Rank Desired: Moderator.

Current Rank: Test Mod.

What can you do to help the community: As most of my fellow mods and friends I see almost daily on the server, they know that I am a VERY strict test mod when it comes to people following the rules, so I can get the people off the server that are there to just cause trouble and make people angry/sad/annoyed/etc.

Why you want to help the community: I love this sever, and the people on it. I called this place my 'Home away from home'.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No. The owner, Dinkleberg, came to me and asked me if I wanted to become a trusted since I had had one of the highest amounts of time on the server when I used my old name, Entomo.

How did you find us?: I once just searched for a new server to lpay on without any people being rude to me and I found this one.
Yes, I'll +1 this.

Negan is a great guy. Great example of what a staff member should be. Never had a bad moment with him when I hop on murder. Best of luck on your application :)
I'm a +0 on this. Unless game tracker is incorrect you only came back from a break or the dead not even 3 weeks ago. I wouldn't mind seeing if this is more of a long term thing rather than just a short time span sort of thing. Another words, since you have returned, I wouldn't mind seeing a month of activity before going for mod. Also don't know you that well but that's probably more my fault than anything else.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
hey negan, im going to -1 this app as you do do very well with rdm and such other things MIC SPAM is something you dont pay attention too and kinda do yourself. you dont really use your powers either to help in a situation.

if you can be more active as sarc said and showed you can be a mod i would gladly +1 but as of now i dont see you do much with your powers to stop something happening.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Hey, Negan. I'm gonna go with +0 for now.

From my experience of playing with you, you are a good TMod. You seem to be strict when people are RDMing or doorblocking. You don't hesitate when it comes to the point when a player needs to be banned. From what I've seen you enforce server's rules and punishments fairly so far. You are always ready to help, which is appreciated.

But. Since I first saw you on the server you seemed to ignore some micspammers (i.e. Lord Ling Ling). As I found out recently you also allow voice changers on the server.
Plus, I was frustrated to find out yesterday that you ignored a bunch of guys continuously saying "No girls allowed" and "Kill all the girls" and left shortly after. But I remember that you were having troubles with your PC that day and I hope you just didn't hear them while dealing with stuff.
(08-16-2020, 12:39 AM)Blurgh Wrote: Hey, Negan. I'm gonna go with +0 for now.

From my experience of playing with you, you are a good TMod. You seem to be strict when people are RDMing or doorblocking. You don't hesitate when it comes to the point when a player needs to be banned. From what I've seen you enforce server's rules and punishments fairly so far. You are always ready to help, which is appreciated.

But. Since I first saw you on the server you seemed to ignore some micspammers (i.e. Lord Ling Ling). As I found out recently you also allow voice changers on the server.
Plus, I was frustrated to find out yesterday that you ignored a bunch of guys continuously saying "No girls allowed" and "Kill all the girls" and left shortly after. But I remember that you were having troubles with your PC that day and I hope you just didn't hear them while dealing with stuff.
This isn’t about the staff app itself but I just wanted to point out that voice changers aren’t actually addressed in the murder rules like it is for the other servers
(08-16-2020, 12:46 AM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 12:39 AM)Blurgh Wrote: Hey, Negan. I'm gonna go with +0 for now.

This isn’t about the staff app itself but I just wanted to point out that voice changers aren’t actually addressed in the murder rules like it is for the other servers
You are correct, there isnt a word about voice changers in !motd and i was confused to find this out. But the 'no voice changers' rule is enforced by staff all the time on dink's servers and a member of staff team should be aware of that. As for murder, where you are not able to see player's real names (unlesss you are donor/staff) it may cause problems or confusion. It may also may be quite annoying (which is micspam).
The concerning factor I found was that you lack community involvement specifically on forums:
[Image: 20200816_110557.jpg]

I personally have very little interaction with you on server so I have no comment there.

It's a -1 from me. I think someone pursuing Moderator position should be at least some what engaged in Discord/forums in addition to the server they staff.
-1 i would like to see you around for longer than a month. You recently came back and only have like 2 weeks of activity and barely any interaction in discord or forums. Moderator isn't just a rank your role in the community also becomes bigger.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I don't think I've ever played with you and I've been playing on the murder server almost every day/night for a week now. Can't give a +1 or -1 because I have no basis to judge you off. so +0 for now..
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]