Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising
Ingame Name: B0T.ikillyou

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22494696 (76561198005255121)

Time Played: 153 Hours

When First Joined: July 20, 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My play time is all over the place but typically I would get on between 5PM and 5AM EST. I am on earlier as well during the day depending on work. Weekends are free ass well except if I get called in for work or if I have family commitments.  

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Donor and Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I would love to help where needed. I have been around and I know the ways around Prophunt and Gmod. I enjoy helping others as well. I hate when we get players that ruin the game experience for others (trolls/ghosters/hackers). I have been on the server with no staff multiple times and I think I can cover some of that time where we might have no staff on. Just having staff on can deter players from breaking the rules. I would like to help fill the gaps when staff is not on as well as help with some of the pings when staff is needed. I have also always try to help new players learn the game a bit in DMs while they were on the Prophunt server. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I really enjoy Prophunt and it always sucks to have people ruin the experience for others. I always want to make sure that people are enjoying the game and following the rules as well. The players on here as well as the staff are pretty nice people and I enjoy being around them. I know how crazy things can be on the server for sure and having more staff on can help keep things in check as well as help keep players coming back!

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: Yes. GeForce Instant Replays as well as Snagit for screenshots. I also have Vegas for cropping videos. 

How did you find us?: I started getting back into Gmod and was looking around one night in the Gmod server listing and found this awesome server. The community seemed nice after I played a couple of days so then I decided to stick around!

Other: I have had previous admining experience in other gaming communities. I used to be a co-owner of one and a high up admin and tech in another with servers across multiple games including CSGO and GMOD. I was in the last community for 9 years so I tend to stick around. In those years I have caught numerous hackers and collected enough evidence to keep every single one of those bans in place. I have my ways when it comes to catching hackers and I enjoy it. I have done event coordination as well as admin training and recruiting.
I also come from a technical background so I have knowledge around Source servers, Sourcemod/ULX, as well as mapping and a little LUA.
I am open for criticism as always. Anything that you guys respond here I will work on and improve. The first step of improving is knowing where to improve! Thanks for the consideration!  
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]

Messages In This Thread
The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising - by B0T. ikillyou - 08-19-2020, 12:28 PM
RE: The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising - by saltychapdaddy - 08-19-2020, 01:29 PM