Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising
Ingame Name: B0T.ikillyou

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22494696 (76561198005255121)

Time Played: 153 Hours

When First Joined: July 20, 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My play time is all over the place but typically I would get on between 5PM and 5AM EST. I am on earlier as well during the day depending on work. Weekends are free ass well except if I get called in for work or if I have family commitments.  

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Donor and Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I would love to help where needed. I have been around and I know the ways around Prophunt and Gmod. I enjoy helping others as well. I hate when we get players that ruin the game experience for others (trolls/ghosters/hackers). I have been on the server with no staff multiple times and I think I can cover some of that time where we might have no staff on. Just having staff on can deter players from breaking the rules. I would like to help fill the gaps when staff is not on as well as help with some of the pings when staff is needed. I have also always try to help new players learn the game a bit in DMs while they were on the Prophunt server. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I really enjoy Prophunt and it always sucks to have people ruin the experience for others. I always want to make sure that people are enjoying the game and following the rules as well. The players on here as well as the staff are pretty nice people and I enjoy being around them. I know how crazy things can be on the server for sure and having more staff on can help keep things in check as well as help keep players coming back!

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: Yes. GeForce Instant Replays as well as Snagit for screenshots. I also have Vegas for cropping videos. 

How did you find us?: I started getting back into Gmod and was looking around one night in the Gmod server listing and found this awesome server. The community seemed nice after I played a couple of days so then I decided to stick around!

Other: I have had previous admining experience in other gaming communities. I used to be a co-owner of one and a high up admin and tech in another with servers across multiple games including CSGO and GMOD. I was in the last community for 9 years so I tend to stick around. In those years I have caught numerous hackers and collected enough evidence to keep every single one of those bans in place. I have my ways when it comes to catching hackers and I enjoy it. I have done event coordination as well as admin training and recruiting.
I also come from a technical background so I have knowledge around Source servers, Sourcemod/ULX, as well as mapping and a little LUA.
I am open for criticism as always. Anything that you guys respond here I will work on and improve. The first step of improving is knowing where to improve! Thanks for the consideration!  
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Anytime I play prop hunt with you, you ruin my experience by putting bounties on me >:(

Kidding aside, from my experiences with you (both on discord and prop hunt), it’s very obvious to me you’re someone who is level headed and that’s one the main things someone who wants to be staff needs. You also have the knowledge of the game and the rules AND due to your previous staffing experiences, there really wouldn’t be any training required. 

this is a big +1 from me; best of luck on your application!
B0T!!

I can't say I am surprised to see this. So, lets get down to it!

I knew you were a good bean since day one, you are level headed and you take everything with a grain of salt. Which is super great! You've staffed on previous servers before which is awesome, my only "bad" thing I would have to say is that we do staff differently here than what you're used to, you've asked a few times about bans and why we don't ban for specific things right away, but once it was explained to you, ya understood!

I honestly feel you would be an amazing addition to staff, you're active on the server, in the forums and on the discord. You're friendly and fun! Huge +1 for you, my dude! Good luck :)
Go away
B0t!! I have to say I wasn't expecting this, so I've taken some time to think about how I wanna respond.

My initial reaction is a 0, mostly because you've only been around for a month so personally I would like you to maybe have some more time under your belt before committing to staff.

That being said, I don't really have any other reservations about you undertaking the Trusted role. You're a very friendly guy and are a lot of fun to play with. You know most of the rules pretty well, I think the only things you are unsure about are things only staff tend to know which I guess isn't an issue.

I think I'm gonna go out on a limb here and give you a +1 here my dude. I think with some good support and training you'd be a fab addition to the team. Biggest thing I wanna emphasise is that if you are not successful this time around, don't get too down about it. I genuinely feel the only thing that might go against you is your time on server, which is obviously an easy fix.

Good luck, and you know where I am if you have any questions! :)
Howdy, howdy B0t!
First of all I'd just like to say that you are such a nice guy. Anytime you're on with me it's so much fun even in some stressful moments. I do believe that you are capable of being a great staff member.
You know when to ping for staff and know the rules enough to handle situations where someone may be, either unknowingly or knowingly, breaking the rules and tell them not to.
As Barton noted, the only issue is how long you have been here is a little short. However, after putting some thought about it, I believe you may be ready.
I see no other issues, honestly. The main things I may worry about will come once you're approved as a Trusted and start training but that is yet to be known, haha.

+1 from me and I hope to see you in game. c:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
(08-19-2020, 03:17 PM)Agent Barton Wrote: B0t!! I have to say I wasn't expecting this, so I've taken some time to think about how I wanna respond.

My initial reaction is a 0, mostly because you've only been around for a month so personally I would like you to maybe have some more time under your belt before committing to staff.

That being said, I don't really have any other reservations about you undertaking the Trusted role. You're a very friendly guy and are a lot of fun to play with. You know most of the rules pretty well, I think the only things you are unsure about are things only staff tend to know which I guess isn't an issue.

I think I'm gonna go out on a limb here and give you a +1 here my dude. I think with some good support and training you'd be a fab addition to the team. Biggest thing I wanna emphasise is that if you are not successful this time around, don't get too down about it. I genuinely feel the only thing that might go against you is your time on server, which is obviously an easy fix.

Good luck, and you know where I am if you have any questions! :)

im just going to steal this cause i cant say it better myself +1
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
alrighty bot lets get down to it.
+your ability and willingness to help and learn
+youre knowledgeable about the server rules and regs
+you have past experience with servers
+you stay out of the staffs way when we are on--(now this has been a tricky thing bc you actually stay out of the way and dont butt into staff related things on server when we are on. so some will say they havent witnessed you doing a lot in game, but i have.) you are helpful and dont let trolls and the not so nice folks go crazy.
- I will say however you have joined in with the trolls before, and I believe once you notice when this is happening, you back off. nothing too crazy but just something ive noticed.

Ill give you the +1. I think youll be pretty helpful and make a good addition to the team.
Best of luck my dude.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

I actually unexpected this to happen,
and by that I mean completely expected!

Now, let examine this,

You know when to help at times and record when there no staff abled to get on,

You had staffing experience in the past as well as coding/editing maps and game modes

You know when to back off when staff are handling the situation

At time we do enjoy the game but once trolling start you do back off when those red flags go sailing

Instead of complaining or being lazy, you actually to help the server and staff.

Trusted is a stepping stone to adjust how staffing work and for new staff member to experience what we had to go through on a daily basis,

I have no complaints with you, except that you abandon me on Left4dead2 on your steam as you hopped on the helicopter while I was being murdered by that smoker.

So desu ne......

Results: +1

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1

I finally got around to actually replying to this LOL. Staffing I believe is more mindset than anything. Some people have the mindset of "I have power so I have to do something" or "I want to control the server because I can". Those mindsets aren't the best and can produce subpar results. I don't see either of those mindsets in you. I see "I want to help wherever I can". Which means either watching ghosters or handling mic spam or whatever is needed at the time. I think you'll do a fine job at staffing and hope to see you get it. You're also fairly active on discord and I've seen you around on the forums a couple times.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Hello B0T, Thanks for Applying,

I've had enough time to process my thought about this, and I seen no immediate problem with how you've been handling yourself on server. You have helped alot with catching ghosters and hackers, and have offered on many occasions to help out. You have a vast amount of experience from previous roles, and have shown patience with trolls. You aren't afraid to ask questions, I'm sure there's more to learn in being part of the team.

I got nothing much to say, I support you dude. It's a (+1) from me. Don't over work yourself.