Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's The TMOD Awakens Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450

Time Played: 402 hours (gametracker hours) 842 hours in Garry's Mod

When First Joined: December 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies. Usually though between 12 pm - 11 pm

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I am able to make friends and gain their respect fairly quickly which has resulted in members usually listening to me when things are taken to far. I have idea's for how the server can be simplified in some of its processes and I have lots of ideas for new content that can be added. I also am involved consistently with the community. 

Why you want to help the community: This place is fun plain and simple and I want to make this community as least toxic as it can be. If I can inspire others through my own actions to not be toxic then overall it can be a better place. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?:  Played a long time ago when I was 14 and returned when I saw it in my History Tab

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Please leave as much feedback as possible. Thank you. (Edit) I just realized on my old apps my hours were higher. This is because I was using server timer to tell my hours and not game tracker so I used game tracker hours this time. Whoopsie.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Bryanbrr's The TMOD Awakens Application - by bryanbrr - 09-03-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's The TMOD Awakens Application - by saltychapdaddy - 09-03-2020, 02:26 PM