Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's The TMOD Awakens Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450

Time Played: 402 hours (gametracker hours) 842 hours in Garry's Mod

When First Joined: December 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies. Usually though between 12 pm - 11 pm

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I am able to make friends and gain their respect fairly quickly which has resulted in members usually listening to me when things are taken to far. I have idea's for how the server can be simplified in some of its processes and I have lots of ideas for new content that can be added. I also am involved consistently with the community. 

Why you want to help the community: This place is fun plain and simple and I want to make this community as least toxic as it can be. If I can inspire others through my own actions to not be toxic then overall it can be a better place. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?:  Played a long time ago when I was 14 and returned when I saw it in my History Tab

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Please leave as much feedback as possible. Thank you. (Edit) I just realized on my old apps my hours were higher. This is because I was using server timer to tell my hours and not game tracker so I used game tracker hours this time. Whoopsie.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Yeah, you do good as trusted so I don’t see any problems yet with you progressing further. 1+
I can't speak on much because I've only been back for a few days, but from that time I can see you're active, obeys the rules (for the most part lol), chill dude, fun to play with, and you do a lot of reports. So +1 from me
Plus one good staff does a good job with communicating with payers
-1 for a cheesy title

Joking aside, I love you. May your used car dealership skills help you progress to the next level. 

+1
(09-03-2020, 02:26 PM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: -1 for a cheesy title

Joking aside, I love you. May your used car dealership skills help you progress to the next level. 

+1
If you pay $1000 down I can get your interest rate to 7 percent ;)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 Sexiest mofo in TTT staff, give him tmod pwease = )
+1 this ape knows what hes doing, enforces rules when needed and he's still with them ape memes and joins in the fun when things are going alright.

-9999 for not joining ape discord as often anymore ;/ ape family misses u man ;( 
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Far as i remember, never had any major/minor issues arrive since hes been trusted, knows what hes doing.
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 propkills me

one of the only good trusted actually interacts with the players instead of just putting himself on autopilot and slaying people whenever he gets on please promote