Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let this bird be blue!
Ingame Name: Spiderling
Old Name: 
§bStarling☆

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77263062

Time Played: Roughly 1176 hours

When First Joined: September ??, 2019. October 6th, 2019 is the oldest date I have in my Gmod clips of being in Dink's server so I just mark today as my 1 year anniversary. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Eastern time zone.

Monday(Work): I work from 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM (Schedule can flux up till 8:30 PM). I typically take a break on this day and relax after work, but I can hop on if needed.
Tuesday(No Work): I tend to hop on around 5PM, though I can be found on during the late hours such as between 8PM and 3 AM if I am not playing another game already.
Wednesday(No Work): Same as Tuesday.
Thursday(Work): I work from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (Schedule can flux up till 2:30 PM), I usually hop on the server around 3PM or 4PM on this day as well as late in the day such as around 10PM or later. 
Friday(No Work): Same as Tuesday.
Saturday(Work): Same work schedule as Thursday, typically work from 9:30 AM to around 1:30 PM if time doesn't flux up an hour. I can usually be found online afterwards as well later on in the day.
Sunday(No Work): I tend to stay up later on Saturdays so depending on how late I stay up, the earliest you may see me online may roughly be around 6PM if I end up sleeping in.

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Although the server is already equipped with a team of both Moderators and Tmods, there have been times when I am on late at night when neither rank are able to assist with a ban. One prime example is when I was on till early in the next morning due to the fact I had to keep kicking a hacker who kept cycling through all six of his accounts before a Mod was able to hop online. I believe I am capable of determining when a player is up for a ban based upon my previous ban requests, as well as alerting the active Mods and Tmods of trouble occurring within the server that are out of my limitations to handle. I am also capable of distinguishing the difference between the behaviors between a set of ghosters compared to the behavior of a hacker within the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I get most of my enjoyment out of the server by playing with the players who frequently regular the server. I want to ensure that those who play on this server continue to make fond memories just as I do each time I hop online. Although there are occasions where troublesome players hop online to either ruin the game mode through cheating or just by being an outright troll, I want to continue to ensure that the environment remains a pleasant experience for those who happen to hop on in.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12130
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10779
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10451

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

How did you find us?: I joined this server randomly with a friend by chance.

Messages In This Thread
Let this bird be blue! - by §bStarling☆ - 10-06-2020, 02:52 AM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by B0T. ikillyou - 10-06-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 10-06-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by Abdel - 10-06-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by MissPauling - 10-06-2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by UnfortunatePossum - 10-06-2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 10-07-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by im on my way - 10-09-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by StrenuousSpider - 10-10-2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by TheUltraFish - 10-11-2020, 02:52 PM