Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply for T-mod.Step 4: Pray Fish likes you enough to not demote you
Ingame Name: §bStarling☆

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77263062

Time Played: 1057 hours. 

When First Joined: October 14th, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Eastern time zone, I am typically found on during the afternoon or late at night. (5pm- 3AM+)

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I've been trusted within this community for a while now, but I believe I am ready to take on the responsibilities that come along with the next step. In order to continue to ensure that players are guaranteed a positive experience while on the server, I wish to move up in the ranks so that I may have the ability to handle various situations that occur on server that I am unable to at my current rank. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to ensure that players, both regulars and newcomers alike, are ensured a positive experience when they hop onto the server. By doing so, I wish to help the community to continue to expand and prosper just as it has done since my first experience with this server.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10779

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10451
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?  Yes

How did you find us?: Joined a random server and this one happened to be the lucky pick.
Ohh Little Star!!!!

+1 first of all, y'all brave.

You have so much time here, you know pretty much everyone and you're an incredible team mate. You're a comfortable name on the server and you know how to handle almost every issue that is thrown at you. I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't be T-Mod.

In all, finishing up with Part 4 of the crazy apps, you're all so very deserving in your own ways, strength's and weaknesses, I wish you all the best and my fingers are crossed!!
Go away
Starling, although I don't know you too personally, I do believe you're ready. You're always on and are capable of handling any situation thrown your way. You have helped me a lot from when I first became a Trusted staff member and I thank you for that. Although I have heard of, as well as seen, your temper fly, I believe that you're ready to be a T-Mod. If anything, that would be my only concern but it's a simple fix.

+1 from me.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Small bird taking flight to new skies, very well little bird spread your wings and fly.

You've shown interest in being more involved by taking on the trainer role and I believe this step is in the right direction.  

If I have any suggestions I will message you directly. 

Best of luck and clear skies
I'm gonna give a big +1 on this.

You've personally helped me quite a bit. I will admit, I had some issues with you in the past. However, I never realized quite how helpful you truly are. You welcomed me to the community with open arms, and made me feel like I was apart of something. You're always there to help, and I've seen that you handle trolls beautifully. I know this sounds like I'm sucking up to you, but I am truly being genuine here. I feel like you would make an amazing T-Mod :)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Hello Starling, Thanks for Applying!

Among the various trusted, I've seen your growth closely. You been very dedicated and very actively handling any problem that comes your way. Although I've felt at time that the number of warnings could be decreased and you'll be able to deal with people faster and efficiently. Other than this concern, you excel in the gathering of evidence and the following of the procedure. You clearly know what you're doing when you're doing it. You have been a good staff member to rely on when having the pleasure to staff at the same time. Hopefully as a T-Mod, you'll show us how much more you can grow.

It's a +1 from me, take a break from time to time. Don't burn yourself out.
Mukudori chan,

I seen you grow from donor state to a Trusted state and help you at time even though you have situations under control and at time you needed backup on the server.

You and the others I commented on their application all had one thing common and was good,

Communication

and with that, you do ping us when asking about spots and rethinking if the player is allowed in that area and when there players who love to ruin the game by ghosting.

I know at times we had to be chilled staff at time with warnings to players, however we had to be strict at times
since I, myself, even experience being too lax and seen my consequences for it.

I know we have to be fair in the gameplay and show no favoritism to any player in general, but if a troll continues after a mute or gagged for a round, its already over and cross the line of no return.

Remember,
If they act like a fool, treat them like a fool

They wont change no matter how many chances given from one map to the next, if they don't stop just end it not continue it.

Overall, You have the capabilities to become a T-mod Bird and I hope to help you in T-mod affairs when the situation comes.

Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Starling

I have to be completely honest in these staff apps, I think that you have a lot of potential and I have backed you from the beginning. You are very active on the server, jump on when you are able to answer On-call Pings and have got to know the community well. 

However I do not think that this is the right step for you right now. I don't have the confidence in you that you are ready to have the power to ban. 

I still see you ask a lot of questions (questions aren't a bad thing, I just think that someone who is ready for T-Mod should know the answers to some of the ones you've asked.) 

I think that sometimes you need to pull back a little as you get a bit heated over certain things and then don't always find a solution that is helpful. Finding ways to defuse situations with those around you can make things easier in the long run. If you are having problems gathering evidence on someone or a particular person is causing trouble, you can message for help or even ask donors/regulars to step back a bit.

I know it's not nice reading a negative post but I have to be honest and upfront about it.

For now its -1

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Starbing, i dont understand why it keeps using italics but oh well

so i think you do especially well when dealing with chat spam and mic spam your have great communication during situations.

for me its a clear as day +1 you will make a great test mof
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
This application for test moderator is denied for now. I do like how you ask questions but at this point in time some of the things you should have asked you should have either already known or could have easily been solved by checking the rules on the forums. Gain confidence in what you are doing, having someone who doesn't know for sure on something constantly is not someone who is ready to have a ban command at this point in time.

Like Banana's, the concerns of others should be easily taken care of with a couple minor changes.

The earliest you may apply for test moderator is September 15, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army