Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
No "Ragrurts" What kind of Cake are you? the final Chapter
Ingame Name:  Cake, Lexi and a random assortment of odd names for the memes

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:229653432

Time Played: almost 1000 hours at this point (its like 978 ish)

When First Joined: I joined ttt in 2018 under the name lexifox i think

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  My availability is random as I am working a full time and a part time job and am a full time student

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community:  I cannot say I can help in great or magnificent ways other then supporting other staff members, and helping when I can. I have helped several people over my time as tmod with a verity of different issues and questions that have been sent my way mostly through dms. When on I attempt to be fair and unbiased towards players and enforce rules according to the guidelines to the best of my ability. Should I be given the change at being a Moderator I will attempt to do the same.

Why you want to help the community:
As much as this community causes drama and unending headaches. This server has taught me several lessons and has forced me to grow is a positive way since joining the community back in 2017. Granted that growing has not been easy and I have a general sense of fondness for the community and would like to help in whatever small ways I can to keep it up and let it grow.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
several times none of which are for actual issues or broken rules

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=9605
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11241

How did you find us?: I hopped over from ph because @Raider Hanks  told me to on an old intro 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I hope they submitted properly I used my last 2 functioning brain cells to fill them out 

Other: @"Burb"  told me to

Messages In This Thread
No "Ragrurts" What kind of Cake are you? the final Chapter - by Cake - 10-11-2020, 09:29 PM