Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
No "Ragrurts" What kind of Cake are you? the final Chapter
Ingame Name:  Cake, Lexi and a random assortment of odd names for the memes

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:229653432

Time Played: almost 1000 hours at this point (its like 978 ish)

When First Joined: I joined ttt in 2018 under the name lexifox i think

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  My availability is random as I am working a full time and a part time job and am a full time student

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community:  I cannot say I can help in great or magnificent ways other then supporting other staff members, and helping when I can. I have helped several people over my time as tmod with a verity of different issues and questions that have been sent my way mostly through dms. When on I attempt to be fair and unbiased towards players and enforce rules according to the guidelines to the best of my ability. Should I be given the change at being a Moderator I will attempt to do the same.

Why you want to help the community:
As much as this community causes drama and unending headaches. This server has taught me several lessons and has forced me to grow is a positive way since joining the community back in 2017. Granted that growing has not been easy and I have a general sense of fondness for the community and would like to help in whatever small ways I can to keep it up and let it grow.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
several times none of which are for actual issues or broken rules

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=9605
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11241

How did you find us?: I hopped over from ph because @Raider Hanks  told me to on an old intro 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I hope they submitted properly I used my last 2 functioning brain cells to fill them out 

Other: @"Burb"  told me to
I had a feeling this is what you been working on. Well let me say this Cake. You have helped me whenever I had an issue and brought it up to you. I think you would make a fine moderator. 1+
cake is a cool person #miniforadmin2021

+1 
  • Not Bias
  • Competent enough
  • Experience with staff for long enough
  • Good enough time for being a college / full-time worker. 
  • Overall great person and would make a nice addition to the staff team
  • levelheaded 
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
+1 just from necessary tenure, no real constructive criticism to go with it, everyone knows and loves cake and knows she'll be apart of the server pretty much no matter what despite dips on activity
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
//Thanks, looking forward to my sponsor//

+1 (you knew this was coming and I can't really format this, am tired)

I believe Cake has served as a tmod long enough to where she can move up to being a mod. Anytime she is on the server, she does enforce rules fairly and tends to be able to control a full(er) lobby while staying levelheaded. In terms of attitude, I've never seen her in a bad mood, or if she is she's never snapped at people on server or let that influence how she plays/staffs. While her activity levels may be a bit low to some, she still gets on regularly despite her full schedule. 

I don't have much else to say right now, I'll edit if there are any additions.
+1
I play TTT here and there, and whenever Cake is on she's always enforcing rules while keeping it fun and chill. She's pretty great and can keep a level-headed while trolls are on. I believe she can take on mod.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Everyone above already stated what I’d say. Cake is well capable for mod role.
+1 from me
Good luck ! c:

ps i’m intimidated by cake
Goddamn. I never thought me telling people to come to TTT would actually work. Now we have you trying for Moderator, fully qualified to undertake such a task. You're cool, you're collected. You know the rules, you enforce them, and you can easily gather evidence. You are beloved by the community (at least those of us that matter) and would make a great moderator. If I was able to get it, you sure as hell deserve it.

+1.

My only question is: What kind of cake are you?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(10-12-2020, 08:52 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Goddamn. I never thought me telling people to come to TTT would actually work. Now we have you trying for Moderator, fully qualified to undertake such a task. You're cool, you're collected. You know the rules, you enforce them, and you can easily gather evidence. You are beloved by the community (at least those of us that matter) and would make a great moderator. If I was able to get it, you sure as hell deserve it.

+1.

My only question is: What kind of cake are you?
I'm obviously a nutty fruit cake  ;)
Always have been chill when i have been on, and have enforced the rules well. +1 from me
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]