Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think an appropriate teaming rule should be?
(10-13-2020, 01:02 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Some instances that might be construed as teaming might include
  • Players using voice chat and "jokingly" ask traitors for traitor equipment.
    I'm not sure how you could misconstrue this as teaming. For an act to be considered teaming, it has to actually happen. For instance, a traitor giving an innocent a bold booze and the innocent doesn't kill the traitor. Just asking the Ts for T items is, as you stated in quotations above, a joke.
  • The server has just a couple players on and the traitor is known. However, the innocents choose not to kill the traitor because they are completing a map objective or just goofing off, like planting a ten minute C4 and playing C4 roulette. 
    Playing C4 roulette was never treated as teaming back when I started playing, and it certainly shouldn't be now. Ignoring the traitor to complete a map objective should not be considered teaming because it's not helping the traitor in any way (unless the map objective in question results in a win for the traitors, in which case it should be considered teaming)
  • A player, such as Prince Nicky, intentionally doesn't call out traitors. He may see traitors perform a traitorous act yet he doesn't call them out in voice chat or text chat. He chooses to refrain from doing so in order to get the kill himself so he can increase his score, win the map, and get Top Traitor. Does this help the traitors? It might - Prince Nicky could end up being killed before he has the chance to get the drop on the traitor he witnessed traiting. But is he intentionally trying to help the traitors? No, he is not. 
    This is correct. I barely even touch my KOS bind anymore because I just want the kill, score, and map win. 
I'm on my way home so I'm just gonna respond to those and leave it
responses in red

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think an appropriate teaming rule should be? - by dirty shitposter - 10-13-2020, 02:29 PM