mad shitter random permaban ?
First off, I think we all could have expected this to happen sooner or later. 

I have no criticism of the staff involved or the actions taken, and I personally have added a few warns on the mad shitter. The punishment is appropriate and in line with the published guidelines.

But this is an unban request and as such, I think we should evaluate it on a case by case basis. 

The mad shitter does troll and, for some reason, feels the need to incessantly use slurs. That being said, he's also a fun and entertaining player. He often adds to the fun, whether that be through amping people up to !rtv off of horrible maps or just making jokes. I play with him often and he hasn't been known for constant RDMing or anything like that. It really just seems to boil down to the use of slurs in the chat. Averaging out the toxic with the fun, I think the mad shitter still comes out as a net positive. 

I don't think a permaban is the appropriate punishment and I would recommend a lighter punishment. Not a full unban, but something that the admins can come to an agreement on. 

It's definitely tough to see a player whose presence I've become accustomed to face a potential permanent ban. Perhaps I'm being too sentimental, though. 

TL;DR: troll, but not irredeemable. Would prefer a shortened ban.

Messages In This Thread
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by IdiotBaby - 10-25-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Mana - 10-25-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Mana - 10-25-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Battons - 10-25-2020, 12:47 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by ding - 10-25-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by ding - 10-25-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by bryanbrr - 10-25-2020, 01:14 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 10-25-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 10-25-2020, 05:05 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Salty - 10-25-2020, 05:15 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Jammin - 10-25-2020, 10:54 AM