mad shitter random permaban ?
the mad shitter

STEAM_0:1:43140995

Who banned: RenzoLeBenzo

Reason for ban: I had previous warnings as well as the nebulous and utterly personal description of """""""""""being toxic"""""""""". the ban mentioned slurs which i in fact did not say at all during that session

Longth: Undefinite

Reason to unban: unjustified, i was just vibin and chilling on the server and in comes a classic case of moderator dickswinging, idk i didn't even say any slurs like the ban alleges

Have you been baneed before: yeah like 3 times or something; one was an automatic ban for the warning system and the rest were just mods being mods. idk i just came off a 3 day ban because thunder got pissy with me, i'm used to staff abuse and wouldn't even be on here except it's indefinite so i figure i might as well give it the old college try

Other: Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush
+1 actually didnt say slurs tonight
No you deserve this ban. I did not get pissy with with you, you reached 7 awarns and I decided to give you one more chance, which I told you I was doing, you then spammed the chat with mandarin and when I told you to stop you said "make me" so I did. You were banned by me like a week ago lol. The truth is that you constantly break the rules and expect to get away with it. You are toxic and you say slurs all the time. Your unban request should be denied for the fact that you don't even seem remorseful for any of this.
[Image: unknown.png]
First Ban:
Second Ban:
Third Ban:

So how is it that you've been punished for the same issue by three different staff members? Judging by how our guidelines go, the entire staff team has been extremely lenient. About 30 warnings, how? Not to mention your RECENT ban. You had just gotten off of it, so does that immediately excuse you from your previous actions? No. You were already banned twice for it, that means there is almost no tolerance for you to continue. Renzo himself asked if you had been a previous problem regarding this because he wanted confirmation from other staff about your behavior, and multiple staff responded that something needed to be done at this point.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
we were just vibing in dead chat and you come in all like "guys guys i know youre havening fun but shut up or the gags come out", so ofc the natural reaction is to tell you to buzz off mustard sucker. i don't expect to get away with anything, i expect time and time again to come on and have a good time and get some wacky interactions in and the mods are constantly cutting that short because they want dead chat to be utterly silent and joyless. mods and trusted and donor paypiggies constantly gurgle out the """toxicity"""" charge but all of the people im fuckcing wit are fucking around too, you guys just take exception to it because you're control freaks. staff doesn't like me and i don't like staff, but that's okay because i dont expect to fuck around and have fun with the staff i expect to fuck around and have fun with the players. the gamers. you staff aren't gamers, you forgot how to be gamers. you threw away gameing and decided to become society and oppress gamers at you leisure, for reasons which i cannot even fathom. of course i am not remorseful, not at all, all i ever do is try to vibe with whoever is vibing and you internet hall monitors just want to suck all the energy and fun out of the room.

seriously all i wanna do is act like a retard before and after a long shift, i try not to let you get to me but when suddenly the laffs stop because you want to swing around your authority like a deadend hardees shift manager it gets kinda hard to not react and just take it up the ass
(10-25-2020, 12:45 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: we were just vibing in dead chat and you come in all like "guys guys i know youre havening fun but shut up or the gags come out", so ofc the natural reaction is to tell you to buzz off mustard sucker. i don't expect to get away with anything, i expect time and time again to come on and have a good time and get some wacky interactions in and the mods are constantly cutting that short because they want dead chat to be utterly silent and joyless. mods and trusted and donor paypiggies constantly gurgle out the """toxicity"""" charge but all of the people im fuckcing wit are fucking around too, you guys just take exception to it because you're control freaks. staff doesn't like me and i don't like staff, but that's okay because i dont expect to fuck around and have fun with the staff i expect to fuck around and have fun with the players. the gamers. you staff aren't gamers, you forgot how to be gamers. you threw away gameing and decided to become society and oppress gamers at you leisure, for reasons which i cannot even fathom. of course i am not remorseful, not at all, all i ever do is try to vibe with whoever is vibing and you internet hall monitors just want to suck all the energy and fun out of the room.

seriously all i wanna do is act like a retard before and after a long shift, i try not to let you get to me but when suddenly the laffs stop because you want to swing around your authority like a deadend hardees shift manager it gets kinda hard to not react and just take it up the ass
We just want you to not say slurs. If you cant have fun without saying slurs you should find another server.
You assume we don't like fucking around, maybe learn some goddamn self control. I retract my previous statement. Stay banned.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
ok ok what if i promise not to say it again like with a neat little bow on top
(10-25-2020, 12:45 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: we were just vibing in dead chat and you come in all like "guys guys i know youre havening fun but shut up or the gags come out", so ofc the natural reaction is to tell you to buzz off mustard sucker. i don't expect to get away with anything, i expect time and time again to come on and have a good time and get some wacky interactions in and the mods are constantly cutting that short because they want dead chat to be utterly silent and joyless. mods and trusted and donor paypiggies constantly gurgle out the """toxicity"""" charge but all of the people im fuckcing wit are fucking around too, you guys just take exception to it because you're control freaks. staff doesn't like me and i don't like staff, but that's okay because i dont expect to fuck around and have fun with the staff i expect to fuck around and have fun with the players. the gamers. you staff aren't gamers, you forgot how to be gamers. you threw away gameing and decided to become society and oppress gamers at you leisure, for reasons which i cannot even fathom. of course i am not remorseful, not at all, all i ever do is try to vibe with whoever is vibing and you internet hall monitors just want to suck all the energy and fun out of the room.

you do realize you can have fun on the server without throwing out slurs, mic spam, and challenging staff when they ask you to tone things down no? That sounds more like you have an issue with authority in general. If you want to act like that, go somewhere else. If you can't handle the rules here, then find a different server. We don't need to have the rules accommodate your preferences.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(10-25-2020, 12:47 AM)Battons Wrote: You assume we don't like fucking around, maybe learn some goddamn self control. I retract my previous statement. Stay banned.
ofc i dont lmao staff come onto this fuckin video game treating it like the line for the dmv. its honestly baffling