Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is it time to get some Trusted Jams?
Ingame Name: Jammin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243663343
Time Played: 250+ hours

When First Joined: June 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies within this range but usually timeboxed around the 5 PM to 3 AM timeframe weeknights, USA Eastern time zone.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular w/Donor

What can you do to help the community: I feel that I can provide more assistance to heading off the RDMers and handle some of the mic spammers and slurrers that plague the servers from time to time. I will also continue to contribute my thoughts towards ban/unban requests but with a perspective of a trusted staff member.

Why you want to help the community: I've been playing a lot in busy servers with lesser amounts of staff online. Oftentimes, there will be pretty rough servers with insufficient or even no staff online. I'd like to assist in these situations more, and I feel I can handle the responsibility. Also, I feel that I have proven myself to be a calm and collected player, who has not abused the gag/kick powers I have as donor. I feel that the staff community should be able to trust me with additional gag/kick roles.
I know this comes with time, but I do eventually hope to be a part of the ban/unban after some time within the trusted role. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope - 1 lifetime warn for mic spam, happened roughly 45 seconds into my first ever round on Dinks (had a webcam mic and my headset mic, feedback ensued, warn occurred.
Also 4 lifetime slays, 1 of which was a slay round. I play pretty clean TTT.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Bought GMod, looked for some kind of server that had an associated community with it, joined Dinkleberg's.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes!

Other:  I would welcome and appreciate any feedback that I can get.

Accepted or denied, I do ask for some constructive criticism and feedback from the community.
Thank you! :)

EDIT: I am adding my discord, jammin#8313. Feel free to message me there, over the forum direct message, or in game with any feedback if you don't want to post publicly :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Is it time to get some Trusted Jams? - by Jammin - 11-01-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Is it time to get some Trusted Jams? - by Burb - 11-01-2020, 11:25 PM
RE: Is it time to get some Trusted Jams? - by Salty - 11-02-2020, 08:32 AM