Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is it time to get some Trusted Jams?
Ingame Name: Jammin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243663343
Time Played: 250+ hours

When First Joined: June 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies within this range but usually timeboxed around the 5 PM to 3 AM timeframe weeknights, USA Eastern time zone.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular w/Donor

What can you do to help the community: I feel that I can provide more assistance to heading off the RDMers and handle some of the mic spammers and slurrers that plague the servers from time to time. I will also continue to contribute my thoughts towards ban/unban requests but with a perspective of a trusted staff member.

Why you want to help the community: I've been playing a lot in busy servers with lesser amounts of staff online. Oftentimes, there will be pretty rough servers with insufficient or even no staff online. I'd like to assist in these situations more, and I feel I can handle the responsibility. Also, I feel that I have proven myself to be a calm and collected player, who has not abused the gag/kick powers I have as donor. I feel that the staff community should be able to trust me with additional gag/kick roles.
I know this comes with time, but I do eventually hope to be a part of the ban/unban after some time within the trusted role. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope - 1 lifetime warn for mic spam, happened roughly 45 seconds into my first ever round on Dinks (had a webcam mic and my headset mic, feedback ensued, warn occurred.
Also 4 lifetime slays, 1 of which was a slay round. I play pretty clean TTT.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Bought GMod, looked for some kind of server that had an associated community with it, joined Dinkleberg's.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes!

Other:  I would welcome and appreciate any feedback that I can get.

Accepted or denied, I do ask for some constructive criticism and feedback from the community.
Thank you! :)

EDIT: I am adding my discord, jammin#8313. Feel free to message me there, over the forum direct message, or in game with any feedback if you don't want to post publicly :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 pretty cool, doesn't rdm, really good with adhearing to the rules, also res'd me that one game when I was his t buddy :)
You know how to make ban requests which is good. You seem to provide good feedback most of the time. I do think you have a desire to want to help the community so 1+. Good luck Jammin.
//Hi Jammin, ily pls drop the - link for your queues, ty//

PHAT +1, but let’s get into why

Jammin, I’ll be honest you are 100% fit to be trusted. I’ve played with you time and time again and you’re constantly a wonderful guy to play with. You make great use of the queue system and have never abused it with earrape. Aside from that, you’re also a positive community member, you’ve only ever been levelheaded and calm, even when the server is in disarray. You’re well aware of the rules and have never broken them. You truly are a clean TTT player (and I’m honored to have played that slay round with you).

In terms of forum activity, you’ve made *7* ban requests, as well as plenty of posts on other forum threads. This includes unbans, donor abuse threads, ban requests as well as non-TTT related things. I have seen you talk in discord (and you jumped in the donor lounge with us today) so I’m not worried about activity there.

In terms of overall server activity... Well gametracker shows a thing or two:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jammin/64.94.238.145:27015/
Jammin is quite active, and he’s active later in the night around the same times that KaptainLes is on now. However, having several Trusted’s on at the same time may be a good thing especially if the server is chaotic during those late night hours.* (Believe me, the server can and recently has been chaotic during late night.) Additionally, as a donor, I’ve never seen Jammin abuse gag/mute/kick commands, and I have faith that he’d do well as a trusted, if given a chance. Good luck, Jammin! 

*Expanding on why I think it’s good to potentially have 2+ trusted’s on at the same time. If there are a lot of reports/micspammers on at the same time, as well as ghosters/teamers/potential hackers, it is easier for 2 people to handle versus one person alone. Obviously this is a straight forward point, but while Jammin is currently only a donor, at most he may be able to help with micspammers/chat spam/slurs. (Assuming the staff on don’t mind him using his donor powers to help them). I don’t know if Jammin makes use of admin chat to keep staff aware of people slurring/micspamming/etc but I also won’t hold that against him if he doesn’t make use of admin all the time because most players don’t. This isn’t meant to be a backhanded comment, I’m truly think Jammin would be beneficial as a trusted during the times he has listed.

//oopsie, wrote a lot I guess, sorry!//
When I go to take a shit or get food. I Often tell Jammin He has the server and can Gag or Mute at will. ( As long as he tells me what the person was gaged for when I come back.) Proven to be alright at ban requests. Definitely need more late-night staff members. Out of all the late-night players i'd recommend for staff. Jammin is at the top of that list. He has a good handle of the rules and knows when to gag and when to just verbally warn. 

Let me add this man to my late-night staffing team to help with those late nights trolls. 

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Yeah jammin is great. Always a blast to play with and never causes problems. I see no issue with jammin joining the staff team.
i don’t like you, so it’s a default +1
thanks for applying, have a good day

-For the big reds. He’s active, knows the rules, joy to play around, mature, and extremely helpful when staff are on/off.
No, I'd rather have some trusted jelly.  Cool

I'll give you a +1 in all seriousness, you're more than qualified for the job.

just don't let being staff ruin your fun on the server <3
Honestly a huge +1 for Jammin. He's a great guy that always tries to create a positive environment within the game and is always willing to try and help out on ban requests. Has a good sense of humor too and overall just a great guy. Great fit for Trusted o__O
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
An absolute +1, I trust Jammin will make a fantastic staff member.
He/Him/His