Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pixie doesn't know how to be staff.
Yeah you read that right, Dinkleburg. 

So, check it out. Jaub13 is a jackass on PH who i butted heads with. This was a normal exchange on your Ph server, because you people allow it to happen. So we said our shit, and that was almost it. But he kept leaning into me. So, the inept Pixie found it within herself to mute and gag me, even though the real problem gets ungagged 5 seconds prior to this and follows up the comment of appreciation for my gag. Nothing happens to him. That's amazing, and it makes me wonder how the hell she even became staff in the first place, yet theres the HUGE struggle to consider other people. I'm smelling the bullshit, why don't you?

Anyway. So, my question is; do you guys just operate on gagging the wrong people and allowing racism and bigoted commments to cycle through your servers like its no problem? Or do you guys condone admin abuse/harassment? Gotta pick one, you cant have both.

Messages In This Thread
Pixie doesn't know how to be staff. - by im on my way - 11-06-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Pixie doesn't know how to be staff. - by Burb - 11-06-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Pixie doesn't know how to be staff. - by ding - 11-06-2020, 12:52 AM