Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pixie doesn't know how to be staff.
Yeah you read that right, Dinkleburg. 

So, check it out. Jaub13 is a jackass on PH who i butted heads with. This was a normal exchange on your Ph server, because you people allow it to happen. So we said our shit, and that was almost it. But he kept leaning into me. So, the inept Pixie found it within herself to mute and gag me, even though the real problem gets ungagged 5 seconds prior to this and follows up the comment of appreciation for my gag. Nothing happens to him. That's amazing, and it makes me wonder how the hell she even became staff in the first place, yet theres the HUGE struggle to consider other people. I'm smelling the bullshit, why don't you?

Anyway. So, my question is; do you guys just operate on gagging the wrong people and allowing racism and bigoted commments to cycle through your servers like its no problem? Or do you guys condone admin abuse/harassment? Gotta pick one, you cant have both.
Hey Friend!

I am sorry you're feeling this way about Pixie - she is a phenomenal staff member, and I would honestly be lost without her. I see your frustration in this, but if you have evidence that would be best to include, as well as making an abuse thread if you feel that is what you're trying to achieve with this.

Thanks!

** I know this is in the abuse area - but this is the wrong format!
Go away
Please reformat this post --> https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138
and if you have any evidence please add it.
Without any evidence, nothing can be done at all. So unless you have evidence of any wrongdoings, this post is somewhat useless.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(11-06-2020, 12:22 AM)MissPauling Wrote: Hey Friend!

I am sorry you're feeling this way about Pixie - she is a phenomenal staff member, and I would honestly be lost without her. I see your frustration in this, but if you have evidence that would be best to include, as well as making an abuse thread if you feel that is what you're trying to achieve with this.

Thanks!
Yeah, I know you sorry. See, you say things like "im sorry you feel that way" because, firstly you dont believe it and secondly you're baffled in disbelief by the reality that she actually doesnt know what the hell shes doing, ever. Besides what i stated already, its there. I have no reason to lie but every right to be pissed, thats the nutshell of what happen. Dude talks shit, I talk shit back, I get map gagged, he doesnt. I call bullshit. 

No, thank you.

Well, it doesnt matter because i dont have evidence, just experience with her garbage. But im sure whats-her-fuck has something on me and i couldnt care less, im just here to let you know that shes shit at her job. I could get paid for taking a shit better than her actually doing her job.

Then i guess im just blowing off steam. So fuck you Pixie I hope you see this. And Dink, better get control of this Titanic because its got some rats on it.
Well First, if this is a abuse report, pls follow the format about the abuse given on the link before you post

Second, If you two have a quarrel that is outside the server, KEEP it out of the server

Bruh, we have play the game for fun also while all that stuff happen, people have been recording for evidence for any action is to occur so that when it happens to a abuse report to appear on forums in order to show what the truth about the situation.

Prop Hunt is Not TTT, 

The rules are different and how people staff do procedures differently,

We gag if you wont drop the subject or disrupting the game, however we shall wait for Pixie response to this 

By reading this, I can sense your rage about this and seems to start blaming or attack staff members about not doing their role correctly and sufficiently. 

Gmod is a game to play, not to start drama shits that are outside the server and Dinkleberg's discord.

I'll say take a cool off from the pc and calm down, your rage will lead to your downfall and just don't talk to Jaub13 at all, cut all communications with that player if he kept messing with you.

Nothing will be resolve if you continue to rage.

Staffing on Dinkleberg's... We not getting paid period,

We just want to play the game and make sure its fair game to everyone.

Some people may not like it, but never the less its not right to out one person just cause the subject and attacking each other in voice chat wont stop.

The question is, WHO THE HELL STARTED THE SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Then who is the one to end it and move along and to know to to repeat the same thing again in a cycle.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
well thats okay because I stopped giving a shit. You dumb bastards are so busy trying to organize the arguments, you dont even go through it. That's why you people are useless garbage-eating pedophiles. Here i'll close this after you read this comment (edit, do it yourself im sure you're good at hiding things that make you look like a fuckwad). So busy callin everyone toxic and yet you people eat, sleep, shit n breathe this on a daily basis.

also you suck dick, miss pauling.

close this thread, do it

you and your pecking order cunts

dumb bitch

enjoy being staff, kiwi. I hope being surrounded by raw sewage was your plan.
Not trying to insult you but if you are getting this mad over this you have other things going on in your life. Hope you get it sorted.
One thing I don't condone is being a disrespectful prick to people in our community, so for that I'm closing this until Fish figures out what he wants to do.
I am aware that Dyslexia has been banned from forum and cannot post but he can read replies.
I also had to add links for some screens as i reached the limit!

So this was posted when I was asleep last night and by the time I woke up the thread had gone so far south that it was closed and you had managed to get banned from the forum. However I have asked Fish to unlock the thread so that I can have my say.

Yes Jaub did start the argument between you which then riled up some other players, which is why I gagged him for a round first and then asked you to chill as you were on thin ice. The only reason I didn’t gag you at that time was that he had started it and continued after I asked everyone to calm down.

https://gyazo.com/d60efdea69f8f961c1cc669748ab146b
https://gyazo.com/5c31637552329231f5bd73b457ddf77e
https://gyazo.com/101813c63e1025d931cab251c1d0a11a

After he was ungagged he apologised for his behaviour and everything was fine for a while. You then started it all up again a couple of rounds later and when I asked you to stop you didn’t so you got a round gag. You responded by complaining in the chat and tried to antagonise Jaub in chat. When I asked you to stop you just got worse so you ended up muted too.

[Image: mpc-hc64_fLHb5HYe3k.png]
[Image: mpc-hc64_gIAFI1zm78.png]
[Image: mpc-hc64_Zz5Ia5QeIM.png]
[Image: mpc-hc64_ywhCVLRKga.png]
[Image: mpc-hc64_crFHvd47pI.png]
[Image: mpc-hc64_lNOB4JRiED.png]

Now what happened next was a stupid move, you tried to evade your punishment.
So I immediately re-gagged and muted you, as you hadn’t served your full round of either of them.
[Image: ShareX_yxtBHxr1e9.png]

So you then decided that you couldn’t talk or type to annoy everyone so your only option was to spam the chat box with name changes.
[Image: ShareX_bqUnECcwhY.png]

https://gyazo.com/52b776dd47a428e8cd288859ecd8688c

Real nice threat to me there;
·        Pixie keep talking
·        I’m always watching
·        I have your IP
·        I’m on my way
·        Sleep with one eye open
You then left the server and I had seen enough, I knew you’d just come back into the server once I left and cause hell. All of your actions came together to this 24hr ban.
https://gyazo.com/04cc20dd93ee3232a36303b41642f1f1

So I woke up this morning to this abuse thread and a lovely DM from you too;
[Image: Discord_eh5Kj9Y5ux.png]

Also loved your personalised discord status;
[Image: Discord_lReIguhLqa.png]

All in all you have shown yourself to be extremely immature and hot headed. For what should have been a very simple 4 minute round gag you have turned it into all of this. You brought this on yourself. Your behaviour towards other staff members is inexcusable. I was quite happy to come in here and deal with this but the things you said about other staff members who at first were trying to be understanding and helpful were disgusting. We do not tolerate behaviour like this towards anyone. I have spoken to Fish about all of this and will leave it with him to decide what happens next.

Pix
[Image: unknown.jpg]