Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
(11-15-2020, 06:21 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: Let's get into this.

So, I first checked relay and saw these:
[Image: image0.png?width=213&height=460][Image: image1.png?width=213&height=460][Image: image2.png?width=213&height=460]

You can see that you are clearly harassing Alora for gagging you about mic spam. She told you to make an abuse report (which you clearly did,) and to drop it. Yet you continued to argue with her. Staff was pinged, and Lt. Star and I hopped on. This video shows that both of us warned you repeatedly to stop talking about it and to drop the conversation, and yet again, you refused. You were told you would be gagged, you knew you needed to stop, and yet you continued. You even argued with Lt. Star.
I am allowed to state my problem I wasn't directly insulting him you state it as harassment, I had a problem being gagged the round and then the map.

In that video, it's sarcastic to just put a wink, you seems to not want to have an argument and rather use your powers to stop me from talking. That's what the video proves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Theodor - 11-15-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM