Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
I am sorry to say you are dead wrong in this argument.

Donors are NOT staff. They do not have the authority to tell you what you can do that is against rules already set in place. While Alora does have donor status on PH, she is resigned staff on the server for PH and is still active staff on another server for Dinks. She is well aware of rules and how to approach the situation. Iamjorge is a donor, who should know the rules of the server and the donor guidelines, if he does not, that is a separate issue.

Alora giving to the initial gag while contacting staff to come and handle the situation and telling you to take it to the forums was 100% correct and she did nothing wrong.

Lt. Star and Kiwi are both STAFF. TRUSTED and MODERATOR. They have the final say over anyone else playing on the server who is donor or regular players. YOU DO NOT ARGUE WITH STAFF. This gets you nowhere. at all.

So since this seems hard for yo to understand allow me to break this down a little further
Donor = NOT STAFF. They have DONOR guidelines they follow which includes GAG to help mediate the server while awaiting further instruction from staff or staff intervention.

Trusted = STAFF. Do not argue with them. Simple. We have guidelines we follow as staff members. Kiwi did nothing wrong and her approach was warranted.

Moderator = STAFF. Do not argue with them. Again, simple. Moderator has come on to issue further punishment because you cannot fathom that you are not allowed to mic spam.

I honestly do not know what you're trying to achieve with this, but you are incredibly wrong on so many levels here.
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by MissPauling - 11-15-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM