Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
(11-15-2020, 07:14 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I will not allow this thread to become a once versus all scenario. This appears to be a donor vs donor issue that had Theodore caught in the middle. This then escalated into a heated discussion between Theodore and two staff members. Harrassment is a stretch in this case and will be disregarded. The argument should not have taken place like it did in my opinion but should have remained calm. Arguing with staff is a rule because most people who argue are blatantly cheating or are trolls trying to beat around the rules not for people trying to gain understanding and explanations. I do understand why Theodore was gagged after continuing the argument but it should have continued in the chat. Theodore, no one is above the rules not even an admin. If she is in the wrong, she will be corrected.

Thank you for the screens and the video Kiwi. They do provide understanding from the outside in. I am more interested in the video that was taken before this when the gag happened as well as the story from iamjorge. If what Theodore is saying is true that iamjorge gave him permission to sing, then punishing Theodore is questionable. I do see plenty of mic spamming warnings in the relay but if we have donors saying different things then this will become a much more common issue. I will wait for either the story from iamjorge or the video that recorded this whole incident if not both (preferably both).
I understand, Thank you for something of and argument that is on none of the sides, you're conclusion helps a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Theodor - 11-15-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM