Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the preferred limits to soundboards?
Hopefully noone minds if I make another post about this but I had some more questions on how much other staff and players prefer to hear soundboards, like what is the limit for it before it gets annoying or if it ever gets so distracting for you that it interrupts the game or ruin your time on the server. I try not to mind the soundboards that much myself unless it becomes distracting/annoying but the problem is what is distracting/annoying for me may not be that distracting for others so I would like to find out how much others don't mind to hear them in game so I might adjust myself to that and know when I should gag people for soundboards if needed, I know I am not staff but I just like to try my best to help out and I just want to know when it would be appropriate to gag for soundboards. Would 10-20 continual seconds or more of soundboards be considered excessive for others or would it have to be more time? What exactly is classified as excess in terms of it? When does using soundboards become micspam? Another thing I would like to talk about is if and when perma gag becomes a thing so staff members can use it on players, when exactly would it be used? How many warnings would a player need to have for micspam before staff resorts to using the perma gag on them. I might be being too nosy in this regard though so forgive me if I am. I also feel like there should be a rule in the motd that specify when does using soundboard becomes micspam/gaggable. Like a single example situation could even help probably. I know its probably a lot to ask in a long rule list but I think it could help. These are just my thoughts and questions so anyone is free to discuss on how they feel about it and their own answers to it. All I ask is to keep it civil and respectful. Thank you. I am also sorry if anyone is annoyed at this post since there was already a thread talking about it yesterday but I found out I still had some questions.

Messages In This Thread
What are the preferred limits to soundboards? - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 12-02-2020, 10:40 AM