Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the rules(Impersonating)
I haven't been on the server in awhile so rules may have been changed and I couldn't find it anywhere so I am asking it here.

Question 1: Are staff required to tell people to change their name(Either PM or in general chat) before kicking them?
Question 2: The previous impersonation rule said that it was against the rules to impersonate or have similar names to staff but there wasn't anything against other individuals
Question 2a: If it is against the rules to have your name be similar to another individual, is it against the rules even if that individual is offline?

P.S. I am aware that me being kicked earlier was a miscommunication, don't reiterate it. Just asking for clarification on the rules in general and/or opinions on it if there is no rule set in stone.
P.S.S. The opinion part is there so that if you're posting just to be active you can post your opinion, don't just add some random bullshit

Thank you,

BrickOnAStick/Blub/BrackStack 
<3

Messages In This Thread
Question about the rules(Impersonating) - by Blub - 12-23-2020, 09:17 PM