I want this ban off my Record in 2021
Ingame Name: Salty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424003048

Who Banned You: dong

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM and Leave

Length of Ban: Indefinitely!

Reason for Admins to Unban: First off, I’m not going to attempt to brownnose anyone, so I’ll just be completely honest with this. I acted entirely on impulse with the decision to mass, and I am in no way going to try and defend it any further than that. Sometimes, people like to ask themselves if an individual contributes anything positive to the community. Do I feel like I meet that criteria? It depends on perspective: on one hand, you get someone who adds a little bit of “flair” to the server and make the game interesting. On the other, I’m a headache who causes problems through trolling, and is better off not coming back.  Personally, I miss playing TTT; despite how much shit I have given it and this community, it’s still fun to play on with friends.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): This is my first ban, and there was no request made for it.

Other: I'll be completely  honest; I don't even know if I want to play TTT at this very moment; however, I am determined to get my ban appealed. If you have any objections to my unban, please voice them because I would much rather be told honestly that I am not wanted back than be lied to. Thanks for your time.

Messages In This Thread
I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 12:03 AM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 12:09 AM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 12:23 AM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by Salty - 01-01-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by David - 01-02-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: I want this ban off my Record in 2021 - by David - 01-05-2021, 12:43 AM