I want this ban off my Record in 2021
Ingame Name: Salty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424003048

Who Banned You: dong

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM and Leave

Length of Ban: Indefinitely!

Reason for Admins to Unban: First off, I’m not going to attempt to brownnose anyone, so I’ll just be completely honest with this. I acted entirely on impulse with the decision to mass, and I am in no way going to try and defend it any further than that. Sometimes, people like to ask themselves if an individual contributes anything positive to the community. Do I feel like I meet that criteria? It depends on perspective: on one hand, you get someone who adds a little bit of “flair” to the server and make the game interesting. On the other, I’m a headache who causes problems through trolling, and is better off not coming back.  Personally, I miss playing TTT; despite how much shit I have given it and this community, it’s still fun to play on with friends.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): This is my first ban, and there was no request made for it.

Other: I'll be completely  honest; I don't even know if I want to play TTT at this very moment; however, I am determined to get my ban appealed. If you have any objections to my unban, please voice them because I would much rather be told honestly that I am not wanted back than be lied to. Thanks for your time.
+1 on the unban, i feel like he's learned his lesson
sure

+1
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
-1 on the removal of the ban from your record, as that's not how it works (I think global ban keeps all bans on record). I presume you mean a simple unban.

I'll support your return, even though I made it clear to you that day you were being absolutely stupid.

I made the original request for the ban internally, dong carried it out. I can post evidence of anyone is interested.

My final vote is TBD and will be reserved for committee discussion.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-01-2021, 12:08 AM)Jammin Wrote: -1 on the removal of the ban from your record, as that's not how it works.

I'm a little tipsy still so just ignore my idiocy with that. whoops AHAH
Honestly i dont know how to feel about you being unbanned, you kinda just act like a walking shitpost and who says you wont just do it again out of a "impulse" and in discord and forums you havent really seem to want to comeback or have any real care for it.

im giving you a +0.

im not going to say directly yes or no because i know people want you back but personally this dosent seem that genuine
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
+1 2021 is all about forgiveness baby
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(01-01-2021, 12:12 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: im not going to say directly yes or no because i know people want you back but personally this dosent seem that genuine

Thank you for being honest and direct, Milly. 

First, I'd like to state that I believe that me NOT putting on an act to brownnose staff is more genuine than being a suckup through apologizing; if you disagree with that notion, that's perfectly fine. 

Secondly; I'm not going to say that I've necessarily "changed" but I acted out of impulse due to frustration that I didn't get my rank taken away nearly half a month after my resignation. That was childish and if I were to get unbanned I have no intention of massing again. 

Lastly, I can see where you're coming from with me not being legit about it, as I have definitely been screwing around on the forums and discord, and my only explanation for that is boredom. I've tried to not be malicious with it but I've definitely gotten carried away with it at times; not really excusable but I thought I'd explain myself.
-1 to an unban +1 to maybe a reduction. Why? Because you were staff on the server for quite a bit and you knew the rules and still broke them. People saying you learned your lesson when in fact you already knew the lesson and still chose to ignore it. You fucked up and should serve your time in my opinion.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
+1 unban, first ban and clearly not a malicious person just did some dumb shit.. it's really not that serious.