Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discord Staff App] Do you need help here?
Discord Name: synthray

Discord ID: 767143638429204521

When First Joined(Estimate): Last days of september. Discord? mid-November

What is your age: 20.
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: Somewhat sleepless staff that can mantain the integrity of the chats and help other new users get to know better this place. This one is simpler: it's about helping with the main hub of the community while "mods are asleep", and also helping as immediate response along with the rest of the team. I guess that mantaining my composture and acting friendly most of the time is an advantage here.

Why you want to help the Discord community: Because the Discord is understaffed and for some reason I'm one of the guys that is there, witnessing the shitshow. Better said, 2 or 3 mods for a 200+ Discord... The place is also "Staff Needed!"

Other: Auttaja says my time in the Discord is not as much (47d), which is something to consider.

Messages In This Thread
[Discord Staff App] Do you need help here? - by Synthray - 01-08-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: [Discord Staff App] Do you need help here? - by David - 01-09-2021, 01:09 PM