Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :>
Despite me heavily enjoying playing with nodnerb I can't support an application at this time.

For starters, you have no ban requests which I'm always in favor of seeing ban requests from applicants because it means that you're capable of gathering evidence and that there is a need for bans when you are on/other staff aren't able to deal with troublemakers. While it is not a requirement, this is just something some of us personally look for. Secondly, I personally don't see much forums presence from you (minus the impersonation thread and some comments on general/community discussion threads). In terms of your gametime and discord presence, I can't complain. I know TTT staff will most likely comment on this but I'm going to be the first to acknowledge how loud you are in game and while I don't mind it, other members of the community strongly dislike it and you've been made aware of this several times which has led to three micspam bans (and toxicity/trolling) as well as one rdm and leave ban. The most recent ban was about two weeks ago which is fairly recent I guess and most people will see these bans as "proof your character has not changed in your time of playing on dinks." I can't speak on you being toxic in-game because I've personally never seen it, but I know that micspam is an issue that some people do have with you.

On a lighter note, nodnerb is a lot of fun to play TTT with and he is a relatively lax player that brings a lot of laughs to the server. I do agree that as a regular player nodnerb may offer perspective on current problems that staff may not be aware of, but I don't think that he is ready to be staff at this time.
(Side note: nor do I think anyone needs to be staff to bring up current problems on the server, you can be the change that you want to be without becoming staff).

If you truly care about being a staff member:
-make some ban requests
-turn the gain on your mic down a bit, you know that's the biggest issue
-wait longer than 2 weeks after being banned to make an application. Assuming this gets denied (because I truly can't see you being staff at this time) take the month between applications to clean up your image.

c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :> - by Burb Year Eve - 01-15-2021, 07:26 PM