Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :>
Thunder, to be honest he should have changed before the application.

-1 due to heavy rule bending, provoking staff (this includes not listening to us and not being respectful with our decisions), the micspam (but when we bring a ban as next instance you really change your ways), calling ASAB when things don't favor you, and maybe acting somewhat harsh with people that has punished you. As an example, you were circlejerking with GCubed a while ago because I was "exploiting" (and indeed I was pushed out of limits but I killed myself shortly after. The round started not much before and Cake was about to tp me, so it was not as critical that moment), second example was provoking me in the morning next to your map gag instance, which was ttt_richland

Edit: I think we're derailing a little bit here. Some other things more related to staffing are ban requests and the ability to record is a necessity. That said, I've never seen a propper ban request made by you, so I don't even know how acquainted you're with rules. I think the ban requests show how well someone identifies the offense made.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :> - by Burb Year Eve - 01-15-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :> - by Synthray - 01-15-2021, 08:13 PM