Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :>
Nodnerb, thank you for applying to become a member of TTT staff.
I don't have any issues with you outside of the constant trolling/micspam, but that alone is enough for me to not support your application.
While I hear rumors that this was meant to be a meme application, it is seriously filled out with serious answers given to each item in the application. Thus I will answer you seriously.

You currently have 22 active warnings for micspam. Several of them are from me. In general, your loud, obnoxious, banshee-like screaming into your mic really kills a server vibe and covers up important KOS's in-game. The trolling you cause can really make playing the game, let alone staffing the server, tough.

Frankly this is really your only issue. Turn this around and I'd have no issue letting you onboard. But for now this is tough for me to support.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :> - by Burb Year Eve - 01-15-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :> - by Jammin - 01-16-2021, 12:03 PM