Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I understand what I did was wrong.
Ya I found out why I got banned I just was having a bad day I didn't really want to lisson to some people since the last one that acted like that was a pedo I think her name was ginger or something I'm apalogize for how I acted and I would just want to play with my friends I understand if I will still be banned but if you can may you make it a timed ban and not a perm ban. if you do ill wait the time and be happy to be back in the server. again I'm sorry for being a little shit and my spelling is not the  best sorry.

have a nice day
and thank you for your time

one more thing thank you norm minder for helping.

Ingame name: NoodleKiller

SteamID: 76561198391452449

Who Banned You: TheUltraFish

Reason For Ban: Toxicity/trolling/rdm

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: I've fixed my ways and stopped being a child. its your chose to unban me. I'm sorry for how I acted in the past and I'm really sorry to [b][b]Blurgh[/b][/b]

[b]Have you been banned before : this should be my first ban ever from any gmod server https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12486[/b]

Messages In This Thread
I understand what I did was wrong. - by NoodleKiller - 01-15-2021, 07:56 PM