Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app)
Hey Milly!

To preface, my vote is going to be as +0.

You have been immensely helpful to us on the server, pinging staff when needed, gathering information and evidence where you can, and even giving suggestions on new content. Every interaction with you has been nothing but positive so far. This alone would have made me +1 you instantly.

My main concern is your past history in the community. Like others, I remember when your goal was to be banned from all servers just this past September. If it was a year ago or more, I can look past it, but this was only just a few months ago. You used to boast about your ban and wear it like a badge of honor in your old forums signature. The question is, how much you've changed since then, and will something like that happen again? I can't answer that question sadly, I don't know you well enough to answer that question. I only saw everything happen from an outside perspective, thus I don't know how you were as a person, or how much you really have changed since that time. This bad history is why I remain neutral.

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck Milly!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app) - by August - 01-18-2021, 11:31 AM