Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app)
Ingame Name: MillyDilly`

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Time Played: 160.3 hours (under the Milly alias) | 195 hours in total
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TWlsbHlEaWxseWA%...1760116052]

When First Joined: I think late 2018 or early 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5:00pm to5-6:00am GMT+ | 12:00pm - 12-1:00am EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:  I can online and in the server in the prime trolling hours and i can see the oncall ping fast and get on quickly if not already on. Iv always got discord opened and i am almost always online whether its gmod or another game i can get at almost anytime and i am willing to help always.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help murder knowing they do need staff and that i want to help out in anyway i can. i love this community and all of the people. I really want to help though with mic spamming, trolls, people with better gaming chairs, and just keep the server a fun day because thats what it should be not an all out war. I believe i can handle the server by myself if necessary.

Have you been previously banned?: No.

Have you previously applied for staff: Trusted (denied)

How did you find us?: Dinks was one of the first servers i saw, i mostly watched markiplier, yamimash, bob & wade play gmod along with seeing some rip-offs on mobile so when i looked for a murder server dinks was the first one to come up in the server tab and since people were on i clicked twice and here i am.

Other: if you have any questions i will happily answer them in a reply.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
[Image: Screenshot_2.png]
What has changed since this post? I dont want you being staff cause you feel pressured. Even with limited staff we are doing fine so you dont have to staff cause you feel like you need to due to us having small numbers.
(01-17-2021, 08:15 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_2.png]
What has changed since this post? I don't want you being staff cause you feel pressured. Even with limited staff we are doing fine so you dont have to staff cause you feel like you need to due to us having small numbers.

I don't feel as pressured anymore and i don't want to staff just because theres a small number I want to staff to staff and help the server when i can from any problems that would occur.
I want to staff because i want help not because of any superficial reason.
Holy shit, it's you! +1 at the moment. I'll edit this later.
Hi Milly, i'm glad you wish to assist the staff in the murder server.
I've played with you a lot, both before and after your semi-haitus.
I recall there being a time when you were seeking to get banned on all 4 servers, and were relunctantly unbanned from ttt, with stipulations.

However, I have played with you quite a bit over the past month or so, and I have only positive things to say. I think you know the rules and you don't troll about when it comes to in-game activities.
However, your history, though i admittedly am somewhat uninformed on it, is a bit concerning.
I trust that the murder staff will have all of the facts leading to this.
For now I will give you a +0.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1, your interactions with me have been very negative and you seem to not want to talk to me, going to the point of muting me on the discord for no reason, and I don't see that kind of behavior as acceptable for a staff member.
(01-18-2021, 10:58 AM)Damester Wrote: -1, your interactions with me have been very negative and you seem to not want to talk to me, going to the point of muting me on the discord for no reason, and I don't see that kind of behavior as acceptable for a staff member.
my interactions with you have been negative because you keep bothering me and i didn't mute you for no reason i specifically asked you not to keep talking about ginger or at least don't talk about her around me but you didn't and kept going on and bothering me about it and this wouldn't be the first time either you have bothered me about it. Please leave me alone about her i do not want to keep hearing about her.
(01-18-2021, 11:11 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:58 AM)Damester Wrote: -1, your interactions with me have been very negative and you seem to not want to talk to me, going to the point of muting me on the discord for no reason, and I don't see that kind of behavior as acceptable for a staff member.
my interactions with you have been negative because you keep bothering me and i didn't mute you for no reason i specifically asked you not to keep talking about ginger or at least don't talk about her around me but you didn't and kept going on and bothering me about it and this wouldn't be the first time either you have bothered me about it. Please leave me alone about her i do not want to keep hearing about her.
You do realize you kept the conversation about her going on too right? we we're both joking around and without warning you muted me. If you wanted me to stop you could've told me to stop.
(01-18-2021, 11:12 AM)Damester Wrote:
You do realize you kept the conversation about her going on too right? we we're both joking around and without warning you muted me. If you wanted me to stop you could've told me to stop.
I did ask you to stop and im not going to have this fight on my staff application. I asked you too stop and you did not so i muted you. If you want to fight about it go to discord but im not doing it here.
(01-18-2021, 11:14 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 11:12 AM)Damester Wrote:
I did ask you to stop and im not going to have this fight on my staff application. I asked you too stop and you did not so i muted you. If you want to fight about it go to discord but im not doing it here.
My opinion still stands then if you don't want to prove me wrong on your staff app.