Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app)
(01-18-2021, 11:31 AM)August Wrote: &My main concern is your past history in the community. Like others, I remember when your goal was to be banned from all servers just this past September.

&If it was a year ago or more, I can look past it, but this was only just a few months ago. You used to boast about your ban and wear it like a badge of honor in your old forums signature. 

&The question is, how much you've changed since then, and will something like that happen again?

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck Milly - -  Heart

I did not want to be banned from all servers i only wanted the ban from ttt. I'd never want to be banned from all 4 servers and if i was I'd just ask for the community ban.

I'm sorry about doing that I don't know why I bragged about it and i shouldn't have in the first place, it was never something to brag about and something i should never have done.

No something like this will not happen again.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app) - by Deer-ly - 01-18-2021, 11:38 AM