Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Am I on the right Street ?
(01-25-2021, 04:17 PM)[yellow] creepin Wrote: [quote='MissPauling' pid='102803' dateline='1611594802']
Ah fuck aight so I've been dreading this.

To put it simply - you don't have enough time to come back. To voice my concerns; you just made your come back. Now playing on overflow is fine, obviously. But I will actually agree with Milly when they said you don't ask for staff help and try to rectify the issues yourself, I mean, not necessarily a bad thing, but we need to be made aware of what is happening. We need communication break down from the staff and the players. We cannot fix an issue if we don't get told about said issue. I see no recent ban requests, which I guess is okay.

So basically here is my worry. Because of Area51 I had to fight to get my position and it was scary and frustrating and hard. You being denied made you frustrated and in turn you decided to create your own community. Which happens. But you came into dinks and poached players for your server. I went with you because I thought hey, maybe this will be good. But it wasn't. You showed zero communication skills, had me be your person of banning and removing (which I don't mind) but you took absolutely no responsibility for yourself. And that is was worries me the most. Are you going to be the same here? Is the same thing going to happen when you make staff or don't make staff?

I have a LOT of concerns. I really don't think you should be part of the staff team anytime soon. You're too unreliable and lack solid communication skills and that is something I can't in my gut agree to bring into the team when we are working really hard on correcting these issues ourselves.

I am really sorry creepin, but its a -1 and I don't see that changing in the future.
snip~

and this is whats changed? if you genuinely wanted staff here and you wanted to stay here you wouldn't have don't this, this could have been more civil and less of a fuck you dinks.
This was not the way to do this and this was not the way you should have said "i want to fucking leave". If you do wish to come back please calm down and don't yell at someone who thought you werre a friend.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
Am I on the right Street ? - by [yellow] creepin - 01-25-2021, 09:52 AM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by real (4) - 01-25-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 11:11 AM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by MissPauling - 01-25-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by ding - 01-25-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by RussEfarmer - 01-25-2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Agent Doge - 01-25-2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by §dLt. Star - 01-25-2021, 05:46 PM