White Owl Unban request
Ingame Name: White Owl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79598501

Who Banned You: Battons

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM and leave

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I would like to be unbanned due to the fact that I think it is unfair. The length of the ban is unfair for a small accident which i obviously did not mean to do. I also truly do like the server and is a way for me to stay out of trouble in real life. Plus the people themselves who are actually in the server are amazing and hilarious. I can't even find that type of humor in real life.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I know many people are curious about my ban, have speculation, or even put judgement down on me. Allow me to explain regarding the situation. Seconds before the "preparing" was over I realized I had a good opportunity to get a lot of kills if I do it within the second that timer ends. I believe at the time I was strafing on the part you hold to walk on a walk board. As soon as that timer changed I thought in my mind that I saw slight or a little bit of red. I did not look at anything else but straight ahead my first motive was to kill as many people as possible. Hence why you will see that there also isn't a long time between when we spawned and when I started killing people. I want to also mention that the reason my reports were empty/or looked weird is due to the fact of me realizing what just happened. I was not trying to type back a detailed or even short response to who reported me, I was trying to close them out as fast as possible because I knew I was about to be banned if I did not get my story out to someone. All of a sudden I was karma-banned and could not discuss it with anyone. I understand what it looks like via word of mouth and by looking at the logs I legit thought I was a T. I don't plan on mass RDM'ing any time soon or ever, it was a simple mistake. It really isn't fair to just "flush" me down the drain over an accident. If I did it on purpose I wouldn't be doing so many things to make sure I get unbanned or at minimum the true story heard. I also have a staff app, why would I mass? Makes no sense :( To make sure this does not happen again I will not allow my excitement of being a T occur before I know for a fact, 100% I am a T. I will also periodically look down at the bottom left to again, make sure I am a T. I also apologize to the people that I killed as I'm sure you had in-game plans of doing something, or had your favorite weapon equipped, etc. I also apologize to the staff that had to stop playing just to ban me.

Messages In This Thread
White Owl Unban request - by White Owl - 01-29-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by Jammin - 01-29-2021, 12:42 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by two rats kissing - 01-29-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by Ethan - 01-29-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by White Owl - 01-29-2021, 12:54 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by TheBlandBanana - 01-29-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by bryanbrr - 01-29-2021, 01:44 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by Lard Lord Jr - 01-29-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by Kapitan BillyBob - 01-29-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by Bxnes - 01-29-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: White Owl Unban request - by KaptainLes - 01-29-2021, 06:29 PM