Unban request by and for Zyker #2
(02-04-2021, 03:22 PM)Zyker Wrote: Yes I did make alt accounts and forgot about being banned here on them

If this ban is not lifted I will probably keep doing it and never attempt to request another unban =) pick your choice smarties.

It's not even to be bad, I just wanna play on this fun server. sorry not sorry lmao. You can probably take this threat as a very bad deed (Im being such a bad boy rn huh?), but I'm just being honest. And if you guys are logical about it you will realize it's better to unban me than to deal with an infinite amount of alt accs which will probably be inclined to not behave as well due to behavior I've been shown during this and my last unban request.

Btw I was genuine and heartfelt writing this request but seemingly you guys disregarded that so that mindset might change fast. It was not a good move of you guys to be hostile when Im posting something friendly. Y'all should learn from this but also your potential mistake can still be prevented.

Hmmm....

Nahhh you can stay banned lmao we'll just keep banning your alt accounts. Appeal denied.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request by and for Zyker #2 - by Zyker - 02-04-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: Unban request by and for Zyker #2 - by Zyker - 02-04-2021, 03:22 PM
RE: Unban request by and for Zyker #2 - by Ethan - 02-04-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Unban request by and for Zyker #2 - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 02-04-2021, 04:00 PM