Unban request by and for Zyker #2
Ingame Name: Zyker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16043637

Who Banned You: KaptainLes, again 

Reason For Ban: Harassment trolling and flaming

Length of Ban: infinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: I will never harass/target anyone again, I was in a fucked up mental state when I did it and won't play in any such state again. I have dealt with mental variations and trying to heal myself and become stable and grounded. I enjoy this server alot, this is the second time I have been perm banned and I'm sad and sorry for it. I admit trolling, but won't do it again. I am aware that I might not be unbanned now due to two permas, but I say this, I am also aware that if I am actually unbanned I will probably never get another appeal granted if I repeat negative behavior, so I will never repeat it. Thanks  for reading and considering my case. I fully admit what I did and I am sorry to any victim.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes, once: 

Other: This is sincere and heartfelt, hope that is recognized and appreciated <3
Didn’t you make alts too? That’s makes it hard for me to one plus due to that and also this is your second ban. -1
So according to my knowledge you alt evaded with 4 different accounts. This was within the last 2 weeks of playing also. I think you need much more time before being considered to be unbanned. Alt Evading is not taken lightly. You also were banned for harassment so I think you need more then a 2-3 week ban to justify what you’ve done. I hope down the line you can grow and be better but I don’t think 2 weeks has done that. 

Final Vote: -1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Yes I did make alt accounts and forgot about being banned here on them

If this ban is not lifted I will probably keep doing it and never attempt to request another unban =) pick your choice smarties.

It's not even to be bad, I just wanna play on this fun server. sorry not sorry lmao. You can probably take this threat as a very bad deed (Im being such a bad boy rn huh?), but I'm just being honest. And if you guys are logical about it you will realize it's better to unban me than to deal with an infinite amount of alt accs which will probably be inclined to not behave as well due to behavior I've been shown during this and my last unban request.

Btw I was genuine and heartfelt writing this request but seemingly you guys disregarded that so that mindset might change fast. It was not a good move of you guys to be hostile when Im posting something friendly. Y'all should learn from this but also your potential mistake can still be prevented.
(02-04-2021, 03:22 PM)Zyker Wrote: Yes I did make alt accounts and forgot about being banned here on them

If this ban is not lifted I will probably keep doing it and never attempt to request another unban =) pick your choice smarties.

It's not even to be bad, I just wanna play on this fun server. sorry not sorry lmao. You can probably take this threat as a very bad deed (Im being such a bad boy rn huh?), but I'm just being honest. And if you guys are logical about it you will realize it's better to unban me than to deal with an infinite amount of alt accs which will probably be inclined to not behave as well due to behavior I've been shown during this and my last unban request.

Btw I was genuine and heartfelt writing this request but seemingly you guys disregarded that so that mindset might change fast. It was not a good move of you guys to be hostile when Im posting something friendly. Y'all should learn from this but also your potential mistake can still be prevented.

Threatening to continue to alt evade your ban in no world will get your appeal accepted.

Maybe if you genuinely wanted to come back and just play, you would actually take some responsibility for your actions and how you made other players feel, rather than just keep making new accounts pretending you're immune to the rules
(02-04-2021, 03:22 PM)Zyker Wrote: Yes I did make alt accounts and forgot about being banned here on them

Hmmm....

Nahhh you can stay banned lmao we'll just keep banning your alt accounts. Appeal denied.
[Image: b_560x95.png]