Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting
(02-28-2021, 08:42 PM)VERY RARE Wrote: 1) "I think at the most it should be a month to be honest." A month for getting caught cheating? No. Bhop scripts absolutely cause damage to other players on the server (even though that's not really what this is.) Bhop scripts can make a player nearly impossible to hit if done right. The movement shown here, likely a macro or an AutoHotKey script (which are still both not allowed,) also makes them nearly impossible to hit. The difference is he'd be going Mach 4 with bhop scripts, and that's not happening here. 
2) Keep this loser perma'd, thanks.
1) You wrote that you will no longer reply after your previous comment, did you? And you still decided to spend your time to reply exactly that offtopic, to which even I responded in the negative? Moreover, your response is nearly rough. You’re opening your mouth before you think tho. That's not the way one of the best bhoppers I've ever seen almost speed runner level consistency should acts towards the users. Your opinion's overrated, u know? 
2) So here it comes again, a deafening parade of duplicity, birds falling from the sky, the air is poisoned by the breath you waste on me.

My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone. As I said before: "The fact that I've posted a demo of my actions and a video of my view here + movements between the two videos are identical is highly enough to prove my innocence."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting - by PegasDoggeAM - 03-01-2021, 01:34 AM