Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff
Ingame Name:  Lard Lord Jr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430490899
Discord Tag: Lard Lord Jr#2046

Time Played: 115

When First Joined: Early 2020 I believe

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST Usually from 6PM to 1AM

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help alleviate the workload from the current staff and I will keep the server peaceful and diffuse harmful situations, while being friendly and not negative in any way towards anyone. I also crack myself up and am pretty sure I crack others up and brighten their days. There is not one situation in my career of this server that I have once not been positive,

Why you want to help the community: I have played on this community more than any other server on any game, and I can call the majority of people on this server my actual friends, and in that regard I want to help keep this place in top shape as much as I can. Everyday that I login I feel the most joy from this community than any other, more than most churches I have gone to.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  No.

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through the server finder and the name spoke to me :D.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: I hope I filled this out correctly and that it is well received, I remember when I first started on this server I never once thought that I would sink this many hours into it and make this many friends along the way.

Messages In This Thread
Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff - by Lard Lord Jr - 03-01-2021, 07:47 PM