Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff
Hi Lard Lord, and thank you for applying to join the TTT staff team!

Lard is fun to play with, very relaxed yet disciplined (follows the rules), and overall brightens the server with his presence.
In server, he is helpful to other players and respectful of all who join. Even when the server can get a bit "hive-mind" (e.g. whenever someone delays and the whole server complains, etc.), Lard is never one to chime in during these moments.
Additionally, he is very active. Check out his gametracker over the last 30 days:
[Image: Capture.PNG]
In addition to this, he is very active on the discord server, and is a regular presence there.
I think his biggest downside at the moment is his forum time. He has only made 3 forum posts to date, and has not done any ban requests.
However - ban requests are not necessarily a requirement for being trusted, as you can be trained on how to do them. They are, however, a recommendation. Lard, I would recommend you submit some ban requests as you see situations that in which a ban would be proper. If you ever want help on how to file these, you are welcome to ask me at any time.
I think any unknowns I would have with regards to Lard's knowledge/staffing ability would be rest assured with proper training. I do not know of any issues 

The only other thing I would say is should you be accepted onto the staff team, make sure to not ruin the genuine joy that you have in the community with staff-related issues. Sticky situations will arise once joining staff, as that is the nature of the staffing game.

Since I am still on the trusted committee for the moment (currently trying to change assignments but hasn't happened yet), I don't want to give a public vote at this moment, so I will refrain a vote. But thank you very much for applying!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff - by Jammin - 03-01-2021, 09:12 PM