Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preposal for Referendum Regarding the Regulation of Communication Between Gamers
(03-05-2021, 08:00 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Provides individuals free reign to throw slurs around and harass people to the point that bystanders no longer want to join server.

***Can't hear call outs due to people being muted > RDMs increase due to lack of information being spread > Reports increase due to people using "i had them muted" as an excuse.

If someone joins to a server full of screaming retards claiming "muh free speech referendum," they damn well aren't returning.
Thank you for your constructive input, assuming the council allows the institution of a popular vote model I'm certain it would draw fair support against the passing of this proposed rule change.

(03-05-2021, 08:00 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Rule 6 involves flaming, harassment and trolling directly. You want to give people free reign to make the game a modern warfare lobby?
If the people would freely elect to do so, then I personally see nothing wrong with it. However, if the majority opinion is against it then they would be able to express such in the vote.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preposal for Referendum Regarding the Regulation of Communication Between Gamers - by the mad shitter - 03-05-2021, 08:07 PM