Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preposal for Referendum Regarding the Regulation of Communication Between Gamers
(03-05-2021, 08:13 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: While I applaud you for making this post since it could work in some game modes maybe. It just couldn’t work in ttt. Which revolves around communication. Honestly it would be more hassle then it’s worth since communication is such a key part of the game mode.
I disagree, I think that should a bad actor become isolated from the rest of the server it would be their own fault and they would be liable for the consequences. Any misunderstandings involving a lack of communication would be one of the responsibilities the staff would exchange for this clause. In addition, text chat is always an integral part of any Trouble in Terrorist Town round. However, that would be a good point to raise in the case of an actual referendum.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preposal for Referendum Regarding the Regulation of Communication Between Gamers - by the mad shitter - 03-05-2021, 08:19 PM