unban me so i can continue my singing career
(03-07-2021, 08:56 PM)the mad shitter Wrote: A grand majority of the playerbase has significant issues with the rules and the way they are implemented, and whenever criticisms are given it is the senior staff's position to make no change nor even entertain the idea of change. If the ruling base should refuse to listen to their players, it is only natural that the players would refuse to listen to highly contentious rules and end up breaking them repeatedly. In addition, donators and other players of preferential status are consistently allowed concessions which are not afforded to regular players; this is one of the primary reasons I and I suspect many other players who spend so much time on the server they otherwise would donate choose not to do so. This ear-plugging only serves to exacerbate the issues the sitting elites choose to ignore outright.
Have you ever asked yourself why people who break the rules more often than regular players are punished more often than regular players? Of course somebody who messes up once is going to be granted more leniency than somebody who has been warned 20-30 times. Also I don't think anybody takes that into account when considering donating. I haven't donated and I am a moderator who has been here since 2015.

Messages In This Thread
RE: unban me so i can continue my singing career - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 03-07-2021, 09:09 PM