Mass RDM (and Ban Evasion) Appeal
Ingame Name: liyokos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125900198

Who Banned You: Koharu-Chan

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent/Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: This ban was back in 2017. I was being an idiot one day and decided to mass rdm on random servers. Unfortunately, this was one of them and I really regret what I did. I was young and I didn't take into account of the many good servers that I would miss out on in the future. I want to come forward and also say that I technically ban evaded but did so unknowingly.

My alt account is "autumn" (STEAM_0:0:504126108). I use this account primarily to play Garry's Mod, mainly for privacy reasons. I took a break from Garry's Mod for ~4 months prior playing on my alt and since it was my alt, I was not aware of the ban I had on this server. I completely forgot due to my breaks from the game and because of it occurring almost 4 years ago. I had not played on my alt since I discovered the ban. This appeal is not only for my mass rdm but for my ban evasion, as well. I hope you guys understand. I'm sorry. I wish to play on the server again, as my short time with everyone was really enjoyable.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:

Messages In This Thread
Mass RDM (and Ban Evasion) Appeal - by liyokos - 03-09-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: Mass RDM (and Ban Evasion) Appeal - by Burb - 03-09-2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Mass RDM (and Ban Evasion) Appeal - by Jammin - 03-09-2021, 08:32 AM
RE: Mass RDM (and Ban Evasion) Appeal - by Jammin - 03-09-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Mass RDM (and Ban Evasion) Appeal - by Joker - 03-09-2021, 05:38 PM