Mass RDM (and Ban Evasion) Appeal
Ingame Name: liyokos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125900198

Who Banned You: Koharu-Chan

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent/Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: This ban was back in 2017. I was being an idiot one day and decided to mass rdm on random servers. Unfortunately, this was one of them and I really regret what I did. I was young and I didn't take into account of the many good servers that I would miss out on in the future. I want to come forward and also say that I technically ban evaded but did so unknowingly.

My alt account is "autumn" (STEAM_0:0:504126108). I use this account primarily to play Garry's Mod, mainly for privacy reasons. I took a break from Garry's Mod for ~4 months prior playing on my alt and since it was my alt, I was not aware of the ban I had on this server. I completely forgot due to my breaks from the game and because of it occurring almost 4 years ago. I had not played on my alt since I discovered the ban. This appeal is not only for my mass rdm but for my ban evasion, as well. I hope you guys understand. I'm sorry. I wish to play on the server again, as my short time with everyone was really enjoyable.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
i dont see the other account being banned on ttt http://prntscr.com/10gq4zf (last online of said account)
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Thank you for being honest and admitting you accidentally evaded. You are a very nice person and think you should receive an unban for admitting your mistakes. People change after even just 6 months so +1 from me.
+1 for unban served their time and pretty sure I saw them on the server on their alt and they seemed harmless
Wait please unban autumn, they are so much fun to play with. They took the time to appeal, I've been asking about them the past few days. This person is not malicious and hasn't done anything negative since playing on our server. Really nice person +1 they served their time.
I've played with autumn a lot in game and never suspected it was an alt of someone banned. No issues there so far.
Malicious ban evasion is truly meant to be a permanent ban but the fact that you are posting here, prior to your alt being banned, tells me this isn't malicious.
In fact, I didn't know autumn was an alt until this post.

Only advice is it's probably best to stay off the server as autumn until this umban request processes.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 for unban: even as Autumn there were no problems at all.
Now that committees have been nukes I feel free to vote.
+1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 for unban you're being honest about the situation which is more than people can say for most also I havn't seen any issues when playing with Autumn
+1 unban/forgive this man quicker!!!
never caused trouble when i played with me : )

bump