Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Staff Application - AmazingCrimsonDragon
Ingame Name: AmazingCrimsonDragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67768431

Time Played: 125 hours

When First Joined: July 1st, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost every day of the week, around 6 - 12 PM Eastern Standard Time

Rank Desired: Trusted or Test Mod, probably Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Ask Dospayne or Eridicus, I was a moderator on a server with them before. A lot of people loved me because I had a carefree attitude but I wasn't afraid to put the hammer down when needed. I feel like some of the staff on here, no names being named, take too long to put a slay or just disregard a report because they don't feel like dealing with it. I don't know but that's what it feels like, and I don't want that to happen while I'm on.

Why you want to help the community: Being a moderator was one of the best times of my life on this game. I enjoyed being able to ban and slay, but at the same time, people knew that I could have fun. I want that to happen again. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I know of, no.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: This is one of the top servers for TTT on Garry's Mod. I was server browsing when I came here.

Other: https://i.redd.it/aud73ykoxddx.jpg snek

Messages In This Thread
TTT Staff Application - AmazingCrimsonDragon - by AmazingCrimsonDragon - 04-17-2017, 09:09 PM