Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
juicylemon22's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: juicylemon22

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49122412

Discord Tag: juicylemon22

Time Played: 6 days, 10 hours (154 hours)

When First Joined: 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): MST 6 pm-11 pm

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can use my years of experience on the server to help maintain a positive environment and enforce the rules. After playing for so many hours and reading the motd/rules I have a great understanding of the game mechanics and how to sort through different rdm scenarios. I can recognize chat/mic spam and help mute or manage as needed. 

Why you want to help the community: I've been playing on Dinkleberg's for a couple years now and I've really grown to like the server and the community. I've genuinely met great people and made lots of friends. I want to help keep that community positive and do my part to make the server fun for everybody and appropriately regulated. I want others to have the experience I have had. I look up to the current staff and I want to be able to work with them to make dinkleberg's the best it can be.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I found Dinkleberg's while trying to find the best TTT server. I tried most of the currently available servers and none of them stood out like this one. Once I found it I never left.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Thanks for taking the time to review my application. I'm always willing to learn new things and engage on the forums/discord. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
juicylemon22's Trusted Application - by Juicylemon22 - 03-13-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: juicylemon22's Trusted Application - by Gabe - 03-13-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: juicylemon22's Trusted Application - by (j)ax - 03-13-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: juicylemon22's Trusted Application - by Shshy - 03-13-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: juicylemon22's Trusted Application - by Ethan - 03-14-2021, 12:07 AM
RE: juicylemon22's Trusted Application - by David - 03-16-2021, 08:01 PM