Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
juicylemon22's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: juicylemon22

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49122412

Discord Tag: juicylemon22

Time Played: 6 days, 10 hours (154 hours)

When First Joined: 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): MST 6 pm-11 pm

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can use my years of experience on the server to help maintain a positive environment and enforce the rules. After playing for so many hours and reading the motd/rules I have a great understanding of the game mechanics and how to sort through different rdm scenarios. I can recognize chat/mic spam and help mute or manage as needed. 

Why you want to help the community: I've been playing on Dinkleberg's for a couple years now and I've really grown to like the server and the community. I've genuinely met great people and made lots of friends. I want to help keep that community positive and do my part to make the server fun for everybody and appropriately regulated. I want others to have the experience I have had. I look up to the current staff and I want to be able to work with them to make dinkleberg's the best it can be.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I found Dinkleberg's while trying to find the best TTT server. I tried most of the currently available servers and none of them stood out like this one. Once I found it I never left.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Thanks for taking the time to review my application. I'm always willing to learn new things and engage on the forums/discord. Thanks!
Lemon, you don't have an introduction thread and this is your only post at the moment. I don't know if you have any recording capabilities, since there are no ban requests up to now.
Lemon, you don't have an introduction thread and this is your only post at the moment. I don't know if you have any recording capabilities, since there are no ban requests up to now.

I do not currently play so I am neutral. My recommendation is post around, get to know some community members. if something catches your eye comment on it. Recommend integrating yourself into the community and making yourself standout

Glad to see your interesting in joining our staff team and best of luck on your app friend!
Hello Lemon. You’re great player who doesn’t break the rules and in general a good time to play with. However, I recommend some more community interaction first. You should start getting a little more involved on the discord, and trying to put in more effort to get known.

I don’t think you’re ready yet, but once you start to establish yourself in the community more, I think you could be a good addition to the staff team.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
bro why is gabe shitposting lmao
I've seen you play on server and compared to others you have stood out to me in terms of personality and enjoyment however without knowing more about you its hard to +1 an app at this current moment in time.
My recommendation is post around, get to know some community members, but don't force it, if something catches your eye comment on it!
Glad to see your interesting in joining our staff team and best of luck on your app friend!
Hey Lemon. You're a great guy on the server, you seem like that you would be good staff material based on your personality. 
My only concerns are that you are not active on the forums or discord server. 
Part of applying for staff is that you need to be active within the forums and server. My recommendations are that you create an introduction post to introduce yourself to other people on the forums. Join the discord server(if your not already in it) and get to know people who also chat in the server. So for now I am gonna have to -1 this.

Good luck on your app!
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Like others have said, I would like to see more from you on a community interaction standpoint (forums, ban requests, discord maybe).

I also want to say that you did just recently (within the last week I believe) come back. I recognized your name as soon as you joined and even said in staff chat "wow that's a name I haven't seen in a long time"

You have actually been back it appears for at least a month according to game tracker with good activity, which is great. Not sure why I haven't seen you up until about a week ago, as your availability is the same time I play on.

So I'll say -1 for now, but I would be interested in seeing you stick around again and taking what others say/recommend and seeing what you can do with that.
Hi Lemon,
Everyone else covered the main points. I don't know you all that well, but being more active on the forums/in discord would help that.
I don't recall you causing any issues but without more community interaction its hard to judge your character in terms of whether you would be a good fit for a trusted staff member.
While waiting for the decision (and before reapplying should you be denied), I'd encourage you to file a ban request or two on the forums - we get plenty of trolls who will need that ban.

However, your activity is good, as gametracker shows below:
[Image: juicylemon.PNG]

Overall I don't know enough about you to make a good judgement.
My vote is:

[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
lemon its gonna be a -1 for now, mainly because you have zero forum presence. help with bans by making requests and maybe give some other community feedback and you can easily have a shot
Thank you all for your comments, it's super helpful! I can see where I need to improve. I definitely want to be more present in the community. See ya soon!