Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Transparency in the Discord
(03-15-2021, 09:27 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 09:24 AM)Stress Queen Wrote: I think you're giving the discord moderation system a little too much credit by implying it exists
It exists, but is heavily understaffed. Hence why admins apparently are taking the initiative. Now it leads to rash judgements. It is all volunteer, yes, but it does not mean they should do what they are doing.
Oh..... now I understand I think. So that’s probably what led to this. Sigh... eitherway if admins do start taking the initiative I hope at least communication is worked on some more when enforcing the discord, again I don’t mean any disrespect to the admins or anything and I can kinda understand where they are coming from with this decision. I just was kinda confused that it happened out of the blue without any announcement or anything that said this would start being enforced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by (j)ax - 03-15-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 03-15-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by ding - 03-15-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: Addressing Transparency in the Discord - by David - 03-15-2021, 01:49 PM