Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Transparency in the Discord
I like how you specifically called me out lmaoooo

Okay so : You were being an absolute child about us wanting to remove the word retard. I have never in all my life seen someone act the way that you have over a word, and we are the ones being too sensitive? Okay, sure. You had also said something in staff chat that I wOnT lEaK since you're now picking which areas you want to hold head strong on, but I did send you a direct message stating that I was extending an apology to you for being an absolute BABY over a word. 

So yeah, I do think you should resign if you cannot fathom the team growing and choosing to move forward with new rules. If you cannot simply process us wanting to make the community a better place for all people then idk why you are still arguing.

Here is the apology again, since you seem to want to pick me through the crowd :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by (j)ax - 03-15-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by ding - 03-15-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: Addressing Transparency in the Discord - by MissPauling - 03-15-2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Addressing Transparency in the Discord - by David - 03-15-2021, 01:49 PM